- Professional translations since 2006
- Seven years of extensive translations as an in-house translator and three years as a freelancer providing language services in Albanian from English, German, Italian and Turkish
- Previous translation projects include
• EU Directives on Geospace - Albanian Ministry for Innovation and Public Administration
• Medical translations for USAID, UK hospitals & clinics
• Pharmaceutical translations for Pfizer, Astra Zeneca, MED-EL
• IT, hardware, software, website and app translation & localization for end clients such as Google,
Nestle, LG, Dropbox, Daikin, Wunderlist, WhatsApp, etc
• Social Services translation for US, European and Albanian authorities
• Technical and consumer products translation for Volkswagen, Mondelez, Reckitt Benckiser, Irizar
• Legal translations of court hearings, contracts, patents, corporate and tax
• Transcription and translation of interviews
• Translation and editing of Albanian phrases for Google search results
• ID, driving licence, marriage and birth certificates, diploma and grade transcriptions
• Voice-overs for DHL, LC Waikiki, etc.
• Movie, documentary, TV shows for HBO, Netflix, Red Square, etc.
After graduating in Translation & Intepreting at the Faculty of Foreign Languages, University of Tirana, I have spent several years working as a translator, interpreter and editor for Translation Agencies in Albania. In 2019, I moved to Italy, where I am currently living. I am now working as a freelance translator, editor, proofreader and language consultant.
I am a passionate and reliable translator with extensive experience in translation. My long experience in translation, my education, including a PhD in English language and my time efficiency, make me a reliable partner in your translation projects. What I can offer you is fast and accurate translation in the fields of my expertise.
Results-driven and detail-oriented translator, skilled in terminological research, adept in accurately assessing the domain of the source text and evolving an in-depth knowledge of the text to be translated. Capable of delivering accurate translations within the set deadlines. Excellent writing, reading and comprehension skills. I have mastered the skill of translating by conveying the message effectively in a stylistically consistent target text.
Bringing forth an excellent command of English, Italian and Albanian.
My main fields of expertise are marketing, economics, technology, law, and administration.
I am an experienced and accomplished translator with solid knowledge in different areas of expertise. I have over ten years of experience in translating, editing and proofreading various terminologies. And a professional attitude plus ability to be flexible to suit the clients’ needs. Also, I do have the right enthusiasm to ensure that targets are met and everything gets done well, and on time.
I have an extensive experience of 18 years in translation and interpreting related to different fields. My career started as an interpreter and translator to continue to a 10 year experience on Teaching English as a Second Language which helped me to improve the level of English. Being employed in International companies , translation is part of my daily job adding value to other skills in management, accounting, procurement, legal matters etc. My passion of translation lead me to translate and publicize three books: ▪ Translation of official biography book of "Geraldine, Queen of the Albanians", written by Gwen Robins, ▪ Translation from English into Albanian of collection of short stories of "The Yellow Wallpaper" by Charlotte Perkins Gilman on behalf of foundation Dora D'Istria,▪ Co-translation of political book “Blair Years” of Alastair Campbell, the journal of the UK Prime Minister spokesperson. ▪ Winner at 17th Proz.com Translation Contest: “The Sounds of Silence” (year 2018)
I have studied English and Italian for more than 10 years and Spanish for almost 5. I have previous experiences as online translator and editor, and also several months worth of experience at a publishers.