A detail-oriented and responsible professional translator from Hong Kong. I am a native Chinese (Hong Kong) , with multilingual fluency in Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Taiwan), and English. I also have a strong command of Korean.
I graduated with a Bachelor in Business Administration (First-Class Honors) from the Chinese University of Hong Kong, in which I developed my capabilities in doing business translation. To furnish my translation and interpretation skills, I am studying a Master in Translation and Interpretation in the Polytechnic University of Hong Kong, which prepares me for delivering high-quality, accurate translation.
- Over 7 years of experience in transcreation, translation, editing, proofreading, science writing, creative writing and content research
- Bilingual: English and Chinese (experience in both traditional and simplified Chinese)
- My works are in the forms of academic and leisure books, articles, web and app content, social media posts, interpretive displays in exhibits etc.
- Expertise: Biological sciences, geography, sustainability, tourism and education
- Freelance experience in chemistry, health and human resources
- Strive for accuracy, clarity and audience engagement
Experienced Freelance Instructor with a demonstrated history of working in the education management industry. Skilled in Intercultural Communication, English as a Second Language (ESL), Mandarin, Teaching English as a Second Language, and Curriculum Development. Strong education professional with a Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) focused in Chinese Language and Literature from Hong Kong Shue Yan College.
Born and raised in Hong Kong with 7+ years of solid experience in localizing communications and digital content for the HK market. I was a project manager in a multinational digital agency working with clients in the luxury industries. I am now working as a freelance translator providing linguistic services to clients of different sectors.