I have extensive experience in translating between English and Chinese, for both Simplified and Traditional. I have covered a wide range of fields from technical, legal, medical or financial documents, social media posts, marketing materials, and many more. I am able to handle translation of highly technical language in both directions. Please feel free to speak to me in chat to see if I can help you with your translation task.
I am Yu-Hsin Wu, a Taiwanese, a native Chinese speaker, a M.S., graduated from National Taiwan Normal University, Institute of Physics, a freelance translator with experience more than 820K words in wide fields including Uber APP, VIVO phone, and a Chinese novel writer since 2005. As a writer, I can provide EN>ZH and JP>ZH (both in Chinese Simplified and Chinese Traditional) in high quality. And been a scientist, I am familiar with program language, so I can edit the original code directly. With the knowledge of science, skills of searching and wide translation experience, my translation will be natural and comfortable for your readers.
Seeking a job related to language and translation is always my dream. I believe that my interpersonal ability, public relations experience and my creativity make me capable of the editing and translation duties. I have experience in mass media translation and literary translation. I hope I could provide the best translation service you want!
I am an MBA graduate and have worked in the accounting and finance field for many years. I recently finished a Postgraduate Certificate in Translation and am picking up freelance work. As a native Chinese speaker who had lived in USA for several years, I speak almost native American English too. I am enthusiastic to translate for you.
Vast experience in business Chinese translation in on-air entertainment, official government documentation, and finance industry. Received Certificate in Business Chinese translation conferred by Singapore Chinese Chamber Institute of Business.
Malaysian Chinese know English, Malay, Chinese Mandarin & Cantonese Language. I have started to work as freelance translator more than 10 years with various local agencies. My specialities are website/ mobile application localized translation, general translation, TVC/ radio commercial V/O scripts, promotion materials & game localization, technical & technology/ web/ mobile app manual or documents, marketing & promotional materials or articles & business presentation proposal.
- Over 7 years of experience in transcreation, translation, editing, proofreading, science writing, creative writing and content research
- Bilingual: English and Chinese (experience in both traditional and simplified Chinese)
- My works are in the forms of academic and leisure books, articles, web and app content, social media posts, interpretive displays in exhibits etc.
- Expertise: Biological sciences, geography, sustainability, tourism and education
- Freelance experience in chemistry, health and human resources
- Strive for accuracy, clarity and audience engagement
- 13 years of experience in localization/translation with over 7 million words accomplished
- Mother tongue in Cantonese and Mandarin, overseas studying experience, capable of translating between English and Simplified/Traditional Chinese
- Strong background in technology innovation and business management
- Fields of expertise: computer hardware/software, telecommunication, electronics, corporate management, marketing communications, contracts, medical device, e-commerce, etc.
- Proficient in using various CAT tools including SDL Trados Studio, MemoQ, SDLx, Passolo, Idiom, etc.
Now, working as a freelancer with event planner and teaching English.
Used to work as a professional international conference organizer. Mainly held medical international conference, and attendants came from all over the world. My job responsibilities include following:
* Bidding Proposal Preparation
* Promotion Campaign Execution
* Event Consulting and Planning
* Mange on-line system for Registration, abstract submission and review
* Assisting Scientific Program Arrangement
* Onsite Operation and Administration
* Financial Management
* Travel and flight booking/arrangement
* Great knowledge of Microsoft Office
* Conference book proofreading
I love to do research on things, as this helps to build my knowledge. I have been working in the finance industry for about 7 to 8 years. I have been developing my knowledge in Finance, Medical Aesthetics.
Born and raised in Hong Kong with 7+ years of solid experience in localizing communications and digital content for the HK market. I was a project manager in a multinational digital agency working with clients in the luxury industries. I am now working as a freelance translator providing linguistic services to clients of different sectors.