I have extensive experience in translating between English and Chinese, for both Simplified and Traditional. I have covered a wide range of fields from technical, legal, medical or financial documents, social media posts, marketing materials, and many more. I am able to handle translation of highly technical language in both directions. Please feel free to speak to me in chat to see if I can help you with your translation task.
Seeking a job related to language and translation is always my dream. I believe that my interpersonal ability, public relations experience and my creativity make me capable of the editing and translation duties. I have experience in mass media translation and literary translation. I hope I could provide the best translation service you want!
I am Yu-Hsin Wu, a Taiwanese, a native Chinese speaker, a M.S., graduated from National Taiwan Normal University, Institute of Physics, a freelance translator with experience more than 820K words in wide fields including Uber APP, VIVO phone, and a Chinese novel writer since 2005. As a writer, I can provide EN>ZH and JP>ZH (both in Chinese Simplified and Chinese Traditional) in high quality. And been a scientist, I am familiar with program language, so I can edit the original code directly. With the knowledge of science, skills of searching and wide translation experience, my translation will be natural and comfortable for your readers.
Vast experience in business Chinese translation in on-air entertainment, official government documentation, and finance industry. Received Certificate in Business Chinese translation conferred by Singapore Chinese Chamber Institute of Business.
- Over 7 years of experience in transcreation, translation, editing, proofreading, science writing, creative writing and content research
- Bilingual: English and Chinese (experience in both traditional and simplified Chinese)
- My works are in the forms of academic and leisure books, articles, web and app content, social media posts, interpretive displays in exhibits etc.
- Expertise: Biological sciences, geography, sustainability, tourism and education
- Freelance experience in chemistry, health and human resources
- Strive for accuracy, clarity and audience engagement
- 13 years of experience in localization/translation with over 7 million words accomplished
- Mother tongue in Cantonese and Mandarin, overseas studying experience, capable of translating between English and Simplified/Traditional Chinese
- Strong background in technology innovation and business management
- Fields of expertise: computer hardware/software, telecommunication, electronics, corporate management, marketing communications, contracts, medical device, e-commerce, etc.
- Proficient in using various CAT tools including SDL Trados Studio, MemoQ, SDLx, Passolo, Idiom, etc.
Malaysian Chinese know English, Malay, Chinese Mandarin & Cantonese Language. I have started to work as freelance translator more than 10 years with various local agencies. My specialities are website/ mobile application localized translation, general translation, TVC/ radio commercial V/O scripts, promotion materials & game localization, technical & technology/ web/ mobile app manual or documents, marketing & promotional materials or articles & business presentation proposal.
I love to do research on things, as this helps to build my knowledge. I have been working in the finance industry for about 7 to 8 years. I have been developing my knowledge in Finance, Medical Aesthetics.
Now, working as a freelancer with event planner and teaching English.
Used to work as a professional international conference organizer. Mainly held medical international conference, and attendants came from all over the world. My job responsibilities include following:
* Bidding Proposal Preparation
* Promotion Campaign Execution
* Event Consulting and Planning
* Mange on-line system for Registration, abstract submission and review
* Assisting Scientific Program Arrangement
* Onsite Operation and Administration
* Financial Management
* Travel and flight booking/arrangement
* Great knowledge of Microsoft Office
* Conference book proofreading
Professional Translation services:
**English to Simplified/Traditional Chinese (and vice-versa)
**Translation, Proofreading, Polishing and Reviewing
**Served nearly 100 clients per year and translated 50k words in different areas
**Academic writing (more than 3 year experience)
Born and raised in Hong Kong with 7+ years of solid experience in localizing communications and digital content for the HK market. I was a project manager in a multinational digital agency working with clients in the luxury industries. I am now working as a freelance translator providing linguistic services to clients of different sectors.