I am currently working as a freelance translator with a “Top Rated” status on UpWork and a part-time translator for Bulgarian agency. I have completed my University Degree in Economics and English Language, my Bachelor’s and my Master’s Degree in Finance and English language. I’m a native Bulgarian with great communication skills. I have previous projects on UpWork with 5-star feedback and 100% customer satisfaction in the following fields:
• Website translation - CFD Global (https://bg.cfdglobal.com/); Casino.Guru (https://kasinoguru-bg.com/), Safe.Shop (https://www.safe.shop/bg-bg/Home ), Bonus.Wiki (https://bonus.wiki/bg/); Radioexpert (https://www.radioexpert.net/radio-bulgaria-live/); ILUCKI (https://www.ilucki.com/bg),
• E-commerce and online store translation – Safe.Shop (https://www.safe.shop/bg-bg/Home); S-mania (https://s-mania.com/); Genius Nutrition
• Surveys - Nantucket Data Platform (https://nantucketdataplatform.com/prouchvane/), Nokia Mobile Division
Профессиональный переводчик с большим опытом перевода коммерческих проектов Для более быстрых ответов пишите в телеграм Memadnes
Professional translator with extensive experience in translating commercial projects
I have been a freelance translator since 1999, working mainly for Bulgarian publishing houses. Translating is my passion and pleasure, and I never get tired of doing it. I try to do my best for the needs of my clients, delivering quality translations always respecting the deadlines.
Fields of expertise:
- Various Telenor Digital applications: Capture, My Contacts, Connect, InstaView
- the complete software manuals of Silhouette America electronic cutting machines: Studio, Curio, Cameo, etc.
- The whole or selected parts of the websites and/or mobile apps of Acurian, Avon, Payoneer, HolidayCars, MyHeritage, Trustly (Group AB), SFI, Streetspotr, Zinc Net, Trackimo, Xeros Global Diversity, Password on Demand (Pfizer), Veeva, https://coderdojo.com/, two4bet.com, https://www.mynextrun.com, infinii.com, http://utshrgroup.com/, allglobalcircle.com, www.people4soil.eu/, www.diamantis.gr, www.sweetlabs.com, www.maps.me, Interexport.com, sports365.in, bluesnap.com, dibspayment.com, 4Life Direct, gigya.com, evolutiongaming.com, freeconferencecall.com, golden-curl.com, manicpanic.com, handy-apps.com, constructionarena.co.uk, paypal-topup.bg, https://www.paypal.com/digitallabs/topup/, trustpay.com, getsmily.com, conceptsparis.com, ipvdx.net, opinionsample.com, submitmedia.nl, prezly.com, infinii.com, expertoption.com, opendataincubator.eu, leadingproperties.com, ecoslim-ro.com, ecwid.com, mondlylanguages.com, pokertravel.com, Coca-Cola Helenic, accenture.com, quintiles.com, moni.com, tapeacall.com, Net Media Planet, playrisedigital.com, smartrecruiters.com, blockchain.com, plus500.com, Sony Xperia (call centre automatic messaging/advertisements), tingz.me, 365scores.com, ffgroup-toolindustries.com, zurmo.com, pitcher.com, satisfyd.com, screenfeed.com, SimpleSite.com, VideoStripe.com, Drupal.org, 2000charge.com, GloPal.com, TopEleven.com, AllTypo.com, utshrgroup.com, successful-parents.com, WageIndicator.org, AllFont.net, CutWay.net, flp.com (Forever Living Products), MyMusicCloud.com, HilaBaroz.com, IdealStandard.com, Grade Zero, Accessman, www.maxmind.com, Blockchain Wallet, etc.
- Multiple small and medium-sized applications and advertisement messages thereof: Jigle, Super B Cleaner, AnyCallUK, Clean Master, SUPO Security, PhotoGrid, Doctor Cleaner, Supo Cleaner Pro, Lingo Superstar, X-Theme, Mackeeper, AppLock, Z Camera, 365scores, Sand Draw, Hi Launcher, Fabby, Phenomania, Hi Share, Turbo Browser, Battery Doctor, Battery Guard, Supo Battery, Webinterpret, TeamViewer, Super File Manager, Ace Browser, Yellow Battery, GO Security, Trackimo, Easy Cashe Cleaner, AppLock, CM Locker, Videoshow, 360 Antivirus, Affectful, Tiny Flashlight (+ the plugins LED Light Classic, Toggle Light, QLight, Fast Light, Strobe Light, Light Bulb, Color & Mood Light, Screen Light Classic, KK Widgets, Morse Code, Police Lights, Task Light, Warning Lights), Battery, Cardiograph, Weather, MyGrocery, Next Battery, Social Picket, Fingerfeed – Lock Screen, Tap Emoji Keyboard, Swift WiFi, Flash Keyboard, Expense IQ, ZERO Launcher, Photo Wall FX, Loan Calculator, YAC Cleaner, Honda Connect, Appstate, Fun4Mobi, Prezly, My Photo Tab, BAF (Best Abs Fitness), Corkz, Power Clean, Super Fast Manager, Lazy Swipe, Mondly, EverythingMe Launcher, Turbo Cleaner, Moni, Scratch Me, Apus Launcher, AdBlock Plus/Premium, Crystal Ad Blocker, Pokki, Kwik Charger, TouchPal, Mico Dating App, MyMusicCloud, FunJoy, GO Keyboard, GO Locker, GO SMS, 360 Security, 360 Battery Saver, ZincNet Software, News Republic, Cloud Boss, Calls Blacklist, Testfoni and many more.
- Games descriptions/advertising/marketing:
Driving Madness, Colorbox, Racing Fever, PlayGem Backgammon, Circle a Dot, Range Shooter, Blocky Cars, Loop Drive 2, Demolition Derby – Crash Racing, Table Top Racing, Table Top Racing Premium, Sand Draw, Scratch Me, etc.
- Gaming websites (texts/apps): two4bet.com, evolutiongaming.com, pokertravel.com, playrisedigital.com, TopEleven.com, etc.
- Technical (including software):
- The complete owner’s manuals and software of LG smart appliances: minibar, refrigerator, freezer, washing machine, etc., possessing the SmartThinQ software.
- Silhouette America’s electronic cutting machines’ software manuals: Studio, Curio, Cameo, etc.
- Cofit International CL Series lever screenchanger for PVC extruders.
- Manuals for assembly of rooftops
- USS Arleigh Burke pilot card
- The operating manuals for the Teshel and Devin Hydro Power Plants, Model Test reports of the Dolna Arda Cascade - HEPP Kardjali, HEPP Ivailovgrad, HEPP Studen Kladenets Unit 1-4, HEPP Studen Kladenets – Extention Unit 5
- Technical data and process descriptions of hydraulic machines
- Test Programme For Cold Testing of Electronic Curfew Monitoring Equipment
- Construction and application of platinum temperature sensors Jumo
- Welding consumables
- Warehouse and lifting equipment: forklifts, stackers; manual, electric and pneumatic hoists, cargo trolleys, pulleys; webbing slings/ratchet tie downs and accessories, wire ropes and accessories, chains and accessories, mooring ropes; manual, electric, pneumatic and hydraulic winches; mechanical and hydraulic jacks, magnetic lifters, digital scales, pallet trucks, cranes and lifting beams, pallet racks, etc.
- Instruction manuals for vertical lathes, milling and cutting machines, galvanizing lines, drawing machines, hydraulic lifts, tyre changers, technical/engineering texts, product descriptions, GPS navigation systems, etc.
- Enagic® distributor guide book: Kangen Water®, Ukon™ DD
- advertising and marketing texts on a daily basis for Turkish Airlines, The Famous Grouse, Cutty Sark
- a large number of description texts for various Nuvita products
- quite a lot of advertisement and marketing texts on a daily basis for treatment of various illnesses such as pain in the joints, wrinkles, acne, blackspots, etc.; nutritional diets and exercises, weight loss, antivirus, games, phone boost and optimization, sports, banking and transaction, Forex trading, dating sites, poker gaming, penis enlargement, porn, libido, http://www.magneticnaildesign.ca, mataf.net, real estates, cosmetics, recipes, surveys, http://adxxx.com, epicrises, EcoSlim, texts for the University of St. Gallen in Switzerland, etc.
- advertising campaigns, surveys
- Editing of machine translated Facebook messages/headlines, translation of public figures’ Facebook pages
- Pharmaceutical/medical: exams, conclusions, evaluations, prescriptions, programmes, medications’ patient information sheets, epicrises, surgical appliances
- Certificates/Diplomas: birth, marriage, death, education, academic transcripts, etc.
- Finance/Banking/Forex: Blockchain Wallet
- Accounting: balance sheets, annual financial reports, profit and loss accounts, accounting policies, payrolls, trial balances
- Specialized literature: probation, prisons, psychology, training materials, manuals, assessment systems, etc.
- European affairs: numerous EU PHARE Programme project proposals and subsequent documents, EU reports
SDL Trados Studio 2014
Other software: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat, Foxit, Adobe Photoshop
References available on request.
Omniage ltd was founded back in 2004 by a highly motivated and passionate team about what they do. Today it is a pleasure for us to say we are not just as passionate as we used to be, but what we do these days is what drives us forward. It’s what we believe in and gives sense to our whole being – both as a team and individually.
Our mission is to assist organisations and people all over the world to educate themselves more profoundly and become able to make more and more educated decisions by means of using multilingual content and localization as a tool to reach targeted global information. Getting hold of more localized and multilingual content in a certain field of interest means one can become better trained, professionalize, open their vision for the world, in other words – become a better man.
I have been specialising QA for the last ten years working for giant companies across the globe. As a freelancer, I have never missed a deadline. In addition, I am very well self-organised and devoted to adhering to any guidelines and instructions set for my freelance projects.
My name is Elena and I work as a free-lance translator from English into Bulgarian since 2004. I mainly translate medical and pharmaceutical texts and I helped companies like Sysmex, General Electric, Edwards Lifesciences, Siemens Healthcare etc. to successfully introduce their products to Bulgarian market. I’m also familiar with EMA’s templates and the requirements of the BDA for for product information for use by applicants and marketing authorisation holders for human and veterinary medicines. I have experience in translating websites, marketing texts, user manuals, training materials, etc. I’m also working as a second tier translator at Pokerstars.
I have confidence in my ability to produce good quality translation. My experience allows me to complete any project from concept to the final stages at a fast pace to meet deadlines.
I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you for your time and consideration.
I am a freelance translator willing to apply the best of my language knowledge in my work with customers. I have worked in translation both as a volunteer in non-governmental organizations and as a paid job in online translation services, I possess language certificates and have won numerous translation competitions in the past. I have fluent command of three languages - English, German and Bulgarian. I offer high-quality translations right away, always meeting the deadline, and guarantee that the customer's needs will be satisfied.
I will soon be finishing my bachelor degree in English Philology at New Bulgarian University in Sofia, Bulgaria. I love reading and translating books and I hope I will have many different projects for translation.
Translator in all the possible combinations between Bulgarian (native), English, Swedish, Norwegian, Danish, Finnish, Spanish and Russian. The price is always 0.05 Euro a word regardless of the text topic and language combination.
15 years of experience in specialized translations in various fields:
1. Translation from/to English and French of specialized technical and scientific texts in the area of medicine and medical equipment. Translations of technical and operating manuals in wide range of equipment, among which:
• operating instructions of hemodialysis machines,
• operating instructions of infusion equipment,
• technical manuals of jets for water sports,
• operating manuals of computer tomography devices,
• operating manual of water treatment systems,
• technical descriptions of various models of motorcycles,
• technical manuals of fire fighting machines etc.
2. Translations of:
• pharmaceutical texts, SPC's, package inserts, patient leaflets, safety data sheets etc.
• various texts for clinical trials
• discharge summaries for Bulgarian Ministry of Health etc.
• translations of specific business documentations,
• contracts and various juridical texts, such as regulations, laws, agreements etc.
• texts in various other areas of the science such as biology, biochemistry, medicine, physics and computer technologies.
Good day! My name is Oksana! I am in my last year at university of Neofit Rilski, Bulgaria. I have lived and studied in Bulgaria more than three years as well as here I have gained experience in different fields of translation as I have worked with legal, medical texts, with diplomas, advertisements and etc. I speak Bulgaria competently. My mother tongue is Russian. My specialty is translation from English into Bulgarian and Russian and vice verse. For me it is of high importance to go along with deadlines and to do high quality work. It is true that I have not got big experience like other translators but it is very time for me to start this demanding job and to get it that is why I am ready to help you with your projects as well as I am waiting for your offers. Thank you very much for your attention!
- A professional linguist, holding an MA degree in Bulgarian and Czech languages.
- Near native level of English, experienced translator from German.
- Secondary languages, covered at University: Slovak, Russian, Polish, Ukrainian, Macedonian, Serbian (all of them non-spoken, a fluent reader and translator from the above-mentioned into Bulgarian and English)
Experience - more than 15 years altogether:
- International: translating and subtitling for one of the biggest American subtitling companies - "Deluxe Digital Studios", as well as for some of the best international translation platforms, based in Italy, France, Germany, the UK and the USA.
-> Local: translations on a daily basis (clients: "M-Tel" - a mobile operator, Kozloduy Nuclear Power Plant, State Enterprise Radioactive Waste, Union of Bulgarian Writers, etc);
I am a freelance linguist, translator, copywriter and subtitler with 20+ years of experience. I own my small translation company and I have vast experience in a wide variety of fields. My areas of best expertise are IT & Telecoms, Marketing & Advertising, Legal, Medical, and Gaming. I can provide linguistic services in mostly any field at all and I am always excited to work on new projects and with new clients.
I am an enthusiastic and dedicated professional freelance translator and editor, gaining extensive and diversified experience across a number of specialist industry areas. I can demonstrate a highly proficient level of command of Bulgarian, Russian and English languages, ability to carry out large and demanding projects with consistent quality and attentiveness as well as to perform in a professional and effective manner at all times. Skilled, responsive, highly reliable and cooperative, precise, flexible, methodical, strictly following agreements and deadlines. Striving toward continuing professional development.
Naderc Translations, is a medium-size translation company registered as a C-type Corporation in Lebanon. Naderc was founded 1998 and has become a highly competitive document translation firm, catering to small and large corporations, organizations, and government agencies in Asia and Europe. The company’s administrative headquarters is located in Beirut, Lebanon.
Translation as a full-time and a part-time job - 12 years experience
2012-2015 Hewlett Packard Enterprise - Project Support Specialist
Language Tutor, part-time, Germany
Diverse other experiences, see CV attached
Full-time freelance translator
3.8 m words translated including 4 books on marketing and management
Experience in foreign-trade departments
PS, the price of translation includes review and proofreading if I should be the one to perform the three tasks.
I am 28-year-old professional, career orientated freelancer. Currently I work full time job as a copywriter and fill the gaps in my free time with freelance translation, editing and proofreading.
I will translate, adopt and adjust any text from English, Russian, Macedonia and Italian to Bulgarian, as well as will translate Bulgarian to English.
I have perfect grammar understanding in the Bulgarian language and I write in a user friendly manners so that the final result is good for both my clients and the final consumer. I feel satisfaction after successfully submit a project!
If I could be in any help for the needs of you projects, please do not hesitate to get in touch with me!
To contribute my strong experience, skills and diligence in your company
HIGHLIGHTS OF QUALIFICATIONS:
• Translation, Proofreading, Editing, VO script, Translation in srt, VO speech
• Fluent in English, French, Italian and Bulgarian languages oral and written
• Technical translations, Agronomy and Crop Science, Automotive, Botany, Business Administration and Management, Business General, Chemical Technology and Related Industries, Chemistry, Data Processing, Ecology, Economics, Education, Engineering, Environmental Science, General, Geography, Hospitality, Linguistics, Literature, Manufacturing, Mechanical Engineering, Military Technologies, Organic Chemistry, Medical translations, Pharmacy, Tourism and Travel, Transportation
Hello and welcome to my profile!
Besides translating over 3 million words by now, I also provide subtitling, MTPE (machine translation post-editing), and proofreading/editing services. You can trust me to quickly adapt to your company’s workflow and master any online platform you find comfortable. My experience covers the following tools: SDL Trados Studio, MemoQ, MemSource Cloud, Amara, Aegisub, Subtitle Edit, Subtitle Workshop, Translation Workspace, Adobe Photoshop, CorelDraw, Plunet Business Manager, XTM, XTRF Translation Management System.
Networking is important to me for meeting professionals from all areas, sharing thoughts and ideas, and being useful to each other. So don't be shy. Let's e-meet.
Opticentre can cater to the localization, translation, typesetting, multilingual desktop publishing (DTP), voice over, dubbing and subtitling needs of a wide range of clients including product manufacturers, service providers, multi-language vendors (MLVs), governmental and non-governmental organizations as well as individual customers.
• Ability to translate with accuracy and quality with fast turnaround time;
• Very good translation skills acquired through training and experience;
• Very good command of Microsoft Office;
• Very good command of SDL Trados (version SDL Studio 2015); Memsource, MemoQ, MateCat
• Other software available: Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, AutoCAD, and other specific applications.
IT (Information Technologies)
Working as a freelance translator exclusively since 2017. I have experience as a TV reporter and editor, English teacher, and editor of academic writing . As a translator, I work mainly in the fields of medicine, pharmaceuticals, marketing, law, IT.