• BS Degree in Computer Science (December 93) with a Mathematics Minor in (San Jose State University, San Jose, California).
• AS Degree in Computer Science (December 90, Canada College, Redwood City, California).
• Computer Information Systems Certificate (December 90, Canada College, Redwood
• AA Business (June 87, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid, Spain)
C, C++, Pascal, FORTRAN, Basic, Scheme, Miranda, DBase IV, SQL, and Visual Basic.
English and Spanish
IBM PC, APPLE, HP, SUN workstation
UNIX, MS DOS, MS Windows 95, Windows NT 4.0, Windows 2000, Windows XP
I am a Romanian Translator/Writer and an English/French Teacher. I can translate from/into English/French/Italian/Romanian. I have written lots of articles and blogs. I have a Bachelor's Degree in Foreign Languages – Philology (French - English Department) and two Master's Degrees (in Agricultural Alternative Technologies and European Administration). I’m inventive, an organized person, a good team player, communicative, diligent, hard worker, eager to learn, involved and open to new.
I have experience in Project Management as I am the Project Manager with PROFLANG - PROFESSIONAL LANGUAGE SERVICES (ROMANIA). Please contact me for further details.
Wörther Straße 36
Tel.: +49-30-23 88 12 23
Mobile: +49-177-77 88 886
Fax: +49-3221-1142 184
E-mail: [email protected]
· English (all variants) > German (Germany/Austria/Switzerland);
· Spanish (all variants) > German (Germany/Austria/Switzerland)
Native Language · German (Germany/Austria/Switzerland)
· To use my foreign language, translating and proofreading skills in the fields of software localization, consumer electronics and market research translations.
· Technical, medical and engineering & automation translations from English into German for Aventis & Procter & Gamble (London/Great Britain), Interverbum (Stockholm/Sweden), Keypoint (Kopenhagen/Denmark) etc. from 2/02 to present
· Software and opinionaire translations from English into German for Text & Form (Berlin/Germany), D & D International (Berlin/Germany), LocZone GmbH (Berlin/Germany), Idea Institute (Tokyo, Japan), etc. from 2/96 to present
· Game localization/manuals/questionnaires for Keywords International Ltd. (Dublin/Ireland), especially Microsoft's Xbox from 2001 to present
· Engineering & automation (controlling devices, industrial automation, industrial
electronics, measurement & monitoring systems/devices, power devices, semiconductors, telecom hardware/infrastructure), consumer electronics and survey translations for Torindo Co., Ltd. (Tokyo/Japan), TEAM International s.r.o. (Reutlingen/Germany), Intrat (Reutlingen/Germany) from 11/99 to present (including manuals for SONY, PIONEER, KENWOOD etc.)
· Transport: question paper translations for Bombardier Transportation via Akzént (Berlin/Germany) from 02 to 04
· Arts and Culture: inquiry schedules for KulturBrauerei GmbH; Berlin Partners; Stiftung NEUE KULTUR (all Berlin/Germany) 2002
· Additional translation work in the fields of Medical Diagnostics (ultrasound and MRI machines, X-ray machines), Medical Life Support (urinary catheterization, hospital care products), Therapeutic Equipment (infusion pumps), Medical Scientific Texts (rheumatology, ophthalmology, gastroenterology and cardiology), Medical Pharmacy.
· Additional translation work in the field of Engineering & Automation (controlling devices, measurement & monitoring systems, telecom hardware/infrastructure)
· Additional translation work in the following fields: Leisure, Art, Architecture, Industrial Design, Machinery (Automotive), Services (Financial Consulting/Financial Advisory), Software (Antivirus, CAD/CAM/PLM, Computer Games, Operating Systems, Office/Document Management Applications).
·Teacher of German as a Second Language, Volkshochschule Berlin, 3/93-5/96
· Diploma-Translator for English and Spanish, Humboldt-University of Berlin,
Honors And Activities
· Exchange student in Spain for one year (Universidad de Extremadura, Cáceres, 1990)
· Exchange student in Great Britain for one year (Thames Valley University, London, 1993)
· Software and hardware technical knowledge
· Experience in Consumer Electronics and Market Research translations
· Experience in the use of SDL TRADOS Studio 2014, MemoQ & Déjà Vu X2 translation memory software (18 years)
· Excellent spelling skills · Experience in software localisation, IT, telecommunication
· Ten college semesters of Russian
· Translation: 0.09 EUR per source word depending on difficulty and file format
· Proof-Reading: 30 EUR/h
· 3,000 words
Fields of Translation
· Game Localization
· Software Localization
· Consumer Electronics
· Engineering & Automation
· Market Research
I'm an Italian freelancer with a huge experience in translation, localization, proofreading, transcription and subtitling.
I translate from English, French and German into Italian.
I'm specialized in e-commerce, tourism, culture and technical field.
I'm a German-Italian and English-Italian translator. I studied translation at the University of Genova in Italy (with a semester at the University of Vienna) and at the University of Bologna.
I'm specialized in software and web localization and marketing, but I can work with different types of texts: economics, finance advertising, IT, sports and others.
I also work with almost every CAT Tools outside Smartcat.
You can ask for my CV or any other kind of information if you are interested :)
I have a degree in Translation and Interpreting, and I'm currently specializing in Localization. I work as a paid translator for Amara OnDemand (subtitles, translation, QC). I am also active as a volunteer translator for several institutions and organizations, such as TEDTalks.
United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, London
My name is Alessio Cappelli, I am an Interpreter/Translator working with Italian, English, Chinese (Mandarin) languages.
I have been based in London for almost 9 years and I have both British and Italian Citizenship.
I have 10 years' experience in Translating, Interpreting and Teaching, and I have been regularly working with agencies such as Lexicon Linguistics, Papillon Translations and ITV/ITN since 2016.
I am a very enthusiastic, accurate and organised worker, and can work under considerably stressful deadlines.
All my clients have always been greatly satisfied by my services and by my all-embracing approach - be in the intimate space of a simultaneous interpretation or the detailed translation of a technical text.
Please find my LinkedIn profile here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/alessio-cappelli/
Please let me know if there is any other information you need from me,
CAPABILITY OF COORDINATING UNDER CERTAIN BUDGETS AND DEADLINES, DUE TO PAST WORK EXPERIENCES WHICH HELPED DEVELOP THAT ABILITY WHILE MULTI-TASKING EITHER IR BEING UNIVERSITY RELATED, WORK RELATED OR EVEN ADAPTING IN DIFFERENT LOCATIONS AMONG PEOPLE WITH DIFFERENT CULTURES. ALL THIS MAKING IT TROUBLE FREE TO MANAGE, EXECUTE AND ACHIEVE ANY WORK AND PROJECT.
After 8 years as Italian Editor at PolyGram and 4 as International TV Programs Distributor, I currently work as an independent translator mainly on Technical, Marketing, and Corporate documents in 3 language combinations and manage translation projects in most western language combinations.
I hold a Master Degree in Philosophy and my university education in Linguistics is completed by more than 25 years of work dedicated to languages and translation and 4 years of international business experience in the distribution of TV programs and movies. For a few years, I have also worked as an Italian correspondent for the English-language American website andante.com.
My marketing translations offer perfectly adapted, effective Italian, focused on engaging and attracting readers, inspiring media, and ensuring that campaigns are persuasive and end up pinned to walls for intense discussions.
More info: https://www.linkedin.com/in/technitext/
I'm specialized in videogames localization, translation of videogames related content (e.g. YouTube subtitles, promotional contents, news), websites and apps. I've a good global knowledge of information technology.
A couple of characteristic that I think well represent me:
- Dedication to quality: I really care about the quality of my translations and I dedicate time to tailor my work on the features of every project.
- Proactive attitude: I don't only translate my client's project, I also try to improve it every time I can.
I've amounted a decennal experience in translation, built around digital and technical fields, with a background in electronics, programming and gaming. I have a solid knowledge of the actual videogame industry and app markets.
Realiable, versatile, professional. I'm a freelance translator and localization professional with 9+ year experience. After graduating in Specialized Tanslation, I've worked for 8 years as in-house translator in SDL, where'Ive translated content for major international companies and brands.
United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, London
BA Translation student, graduating in July 2021. Average mark of A. Recently completed different internship projects.
Proficient in translation, proofreading, translation Quality Assurance and in the use of CAT tools.
Competent in Project Management and in the use of relevant software.
Starting the MA Conference Interpreting at London Metropolitan University in September 2021.
I am an Italian native and a graduate of the University of Turin (Italy) with a bachelor's degree in English and Spanish Languages and Literatures. My English skills correspond at a C1 level, while I possess a C2 level of Spanish. I have been living in Spain since 2013 and I am used to working in multilingual contexts.
I can work on traslation and text editing in English, Italian and Spanish, and I possess a four-year experience in this area. Language teaching is one of my knowledge fieds too.
On the other hand, I am also educated as a graphic designer, therefore, I can use effortlessly softwares such as Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator o Premiere Pro.
You're always better off with a very good translation. And I'm here to provide it for you!
My name is Andrea Guarino and I am 25. I got my Bachelor’s degree in Sciences of Linguistic Mediation (English, Russian, French, and Norwegian, but I also know a little Spanish) and my Master’s degree cum laude at the DAMS, major in Cinema and New Media, both at Università degli Studi di Torino. I am currently attending a postgraduate degree at Agenzia Formativa TuttoEUROPA in Turin. This master deals with subtitling and adapting for dubbing.
During my studies, I have joined an Italian fansubbing community, Subspedia, and I still translate and edit subtitles for them. Since last September, I also joined a TV website, daninseries.it. Both these partnerships have made me learn how to use subtitling software and the WordPress platform.
Following my first graduation, I have started working with professional translation websites like Textmaster and translated.net, as well as some private clients: I participated at a Homeopathy seminar as a linguistic mediator and I translated the manual of quality of a company. Lately, I have worked together with two Italian dubbers for the adaptation of some scripts, I have made the subtitles for the French movie “Lady Jane” and adapted both a cartoon (Toon Marty) and an episode of Man vs Child and of Alone. I love combining my two areas of specialization, but I am also proficient in administrative juridical and technical-scientific translation.
I hope you will think of me when you need unique content done!
Focused Translator with highly developed understanding of English and Italian language and culture, Italian mother tongue. After working for many years in private and non-private companies, in commercial and administrative offices, I decided to make my passion for the English language, my only profession. Working in different environments and sectors has allowed me to deepen my ability to translate technical texts in areas such as automotive, bioenergy, legal, socio-economic.
United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, London
I am a passionate translator living in the UK since 2015. I constantly seek to learn anything related to languages, foreign cultures and my areas of specialisation. I strive to carefully research my translations and I pride myself on delivering them on time. I am always ready to go the extra mile to help my clients and colleagues, as I care about building long-term professional relations.
Dedicated, fast, creative, reliable and skillful translator and interpreter, I never let my clients, collaborators and colleagues down. I have started my career in 2000, soon after graduating in Translation and Interpreting, to devote my entire working life and most of my spare time to making different cultures and business meet through words.
My line of work is to adapt to change, if something works best for my needs I’m willing to make an effort to learn it.
I love the concept of continuous learning and I think that working in a team, sharing knowledge and teaching is a great way to promote personal and professional growth.
I'm more a jack of all trade than a master of one, the consequence of having multiple interests is that my skills level are more broader, but I can get deeper in a single argument if I really feel that is my niche.
I'm a freelance translator working with FR, EN, ES > IT pairs.
I studied translation and languages in general at the SSLMIT (Scuola Supeiore di Lingue Moderne per Interpreti e Traduttori) of Forlì, University of Bologna. I graduated in 2004.
I worked in France for some months, then I went back to Italy. I worked as employee in import/export companies from 2005 to 2009.
In 2009 I decided to start my translator freelance career! :-)
I'm accurate, reliable and kind. For any linguistic issue, write me!
- Well developed communicative skills gained through my experience as an intern in specialized and
- Excellent contact skills with collegues, providers and clients due to both the diversified working and
- Good organisational skills gained as a secretary for the Centro Traduzioni Imolese and the Municipality of Imola.
- Good managerial skills due to the assistant position covered in the aforementioned workplaces.
- Creativity-driven personality and highly developed problem-solving.
- Highly developed skills in the application and implementation of translation softwares and tools in the
translation process (such as SDL Trados, OmegaT) as well as in the organization of translation tools
(i.e. Termbases, Translation Memories, Corpora).
- Professionally trained in project management, proofreading and editing.
As a translator and a conference interpreter, I am a dynamic, fast-learning communication professional used to working in multicultural environments.
My previous professional experience allowed me to become versatile and to quickly adapt to the specifics of the project at hand, in order to deliver high quality results and to meet the clients' needs.
I strive for excellence and I am continuously trying to improve myself through training, education, and new work experiences. As a translator I am specialized in web marketing, localization, and machine translation: the excellent knowledge of new translation technologies and CAT tools allows me to implement a time and cost saving workflow that will provide the client with a variety of different services, always in compliance with the highest quality standards.
Я готов Вам предложить полную гамму услуг по устному переводу и письменному переводу. Кроме того, я всегда готов выполнять срочные переводы, а также переводы в выходные и праздничные дни.
Ниже представлено описание своих услуг; Вы также можете связаться со мной, чтобы договориться о персонализированных согласно Вашим требованиям услугах:
Устный последовательный перевод на деловых встречах, переговорах и других мероприятиях
лингвистическое сопровождение делегаций в командировках и заграничных визитах
Перевод документов с возможностью заверения: личных, таможенных, юридических и т.д.
Перевод рекламного текста, слоганов, PR-текстов, презентации;
Перевод Веб-сайтов и приложений на базе Android, iOS, Windows
Дикторское озвучивание (озвучка), дубляж и создание субтитров
Interprete madrelingua Italiano, nato a Portogruaro (Venezia), residente a San Pietroburgo, laureato in Scienze e Tecnologie Multimediali (Scienze della Formazione, Università degli Studi di Udine), con Russo e Inglese certificati, offre servizi di traduzione e interpretariato. Disponibilità a trasferte in tutta la Russia.