Exceptionally speedy, high-quality translations with affordable pricing are what I aim to provide customers with. With 9 years working as a professional translator and numerous texts of different types including websites, documents, correspondences, etc., I have always been satisfying clients with linguistic services I provided.
I am a freelance English-to-Vietnamese translator and interpreter with a BA in English Interpretation.
I am a problem solver with an open mind and the tech know-how to get your job done no matter what.
With years of experience translating a wide variety of materials related to Gaming, Cryptocurrency, Public Health, NGOs, Education, Government, Businesses, Legal etc.
I believe I can GET YOUR MESSAGE ACROSS.
- 4+ years experience as a translator; 2 years as an interpreter.
- Primary language pair: English - Vietnamese and vice versa.
- Service: Game/application localization; document translation in software, IT, accounting and finance, business; transcription in English/Vietnamese; proofreading; (post-MT) editing.
I am a qualified Vietnamese Translator/Assistant with MBA Degree, specialization in Marketing. I have had more than 7 years experience in translation. My job involves translating all the documents from Vietnamese into English and vice versa in various fields, both technical and non-technical contents.
I'm translator of the book: Science of Getting Rich: Decoded by Fabian Lim.
I also have various experience in translating Cryptocurrency and Binary option. I’m translator of olymptrade.com and bitday.com.
Especially, I have great experience in translating website content and mobile apps.
I'm also in charge of translator and virtual assistant of SunFrogShirts, US based company. My job involves: Write the daily report. Support Marketing program towards Vietnamese members; Translate for Customer Service (both Vietnamese-English and vice versa).
In addition, I am active and enthusiastic. I am willing to learn and do what takes to get a job done well even under pressure or on far mission
I am an experienced, professional English-Vietnamese translator with strong linguistic ability, high commitment to tight deadlines and responsive communication. Current collaborations with RWS Moravia, Oliver, Lan Bridge, Pactera, Chan Thien My, etc. Translation delivery to Microsoft, Ubisoft, Google, Alibaba, Ubaser, Hyundai, The Boston Consulting Group, Bosch, NetSuite, adidas, etc.
- Business, marketing, transport, logistics, finance, accounting, market research
- Education, IT, system, software
- Gaming: betting, sport, RPG, MOBA
- Technical: automobiles, healthcare, fashion...
- Excellent bachelor from top 1st Business school in Vietnam, Associate Member of American Translators Association (ATA), Professional Member on ProZ
- Familiarity with CAT tools (Trados, MemoQ, Memsource...), MS Office (Excel, Powerpoint), Adobe (Acrobat Pro, Illustrator...)
- Professional experiences in Finance (F&B firm), Consulting & Market Research (consulting firm)
My name is Hanh and I am a professional full-time translator based in Hanoi, Vietnam.
With 6 year experience in translating and localization, I am able to translate your documents into Vietnamese to English or vice versa at the best result.
I also had experience in web searching, Wordpress, Onpage SEO and virtual assistant. I've done many projects with really positive feedback and scores.
1. I had experience in translation for GoQuest Media Ventures. I was in charge of translating subtitles for series of Indian movies (some movies already public in Vietnam), gameshow, translating posters and flyers...
2. I also worked as a Virtual Assistant for Damien Elsing Copy writing company in 2014. I was in charge of translating website content from English to Vietnamese, content writing.
3. I have participated in translating and localizing apps, software, social website and blogs such as Born2Invest, Lazy Cookies Vietnam, Epic Flight Academy, Wondershare Software, 50LANGUAGES...
My areas of expertise include:
1. Vietnamese - English Translation: General Business, Marketing, Social Science, Website content, IT, Health and Beauty, General Law, Games...
3. Editing (Proofreading)
Master of Arts (Applied Linguistics): May, 2019, College of Humanities & Social Sciences, Yuan Ze University
Member of American Translators Association: March, 2019
Project Manager Certified: October, 2018, Management and Strategy Institution
Bachelor of Arts (Translation Studies): July 2015, College of Foreign Languages, Hue University
SDL Post-Editing Certified Translator: March 2017, SDL: Language Translations & Content Management Company
MemoQ 2014 Certified Translator: March, 2017, Kilgray Translation Technologies
Winner of Proz.com's Translation Contest: Benevolent deception: "The placebo button effect" - English - Vietnamese language pair
A veteran linguist with advance education (MA) and 12 years of experience in many walks of life. I am the person who can always "power your words with passion". My expertise cover International Relations, Marketing, Business/Finance, Healthcare, Social Sciences, IT, and more.
Uy is a teacher of English who is always striving for personal and career development. He has more than 8 years’ experience in teaching English and is currently employed as a full-time teacher at Ho Chi Minh City University of Education in Vietnam, since 2013. He holds a Bachelor’s Degree in English Language and a Master’s Degree in Applied Linguistics.
His love for language does not limit his professional experience to only teaching. Since Sept 2017, he has been working as a freelance translator for Gengo, a high-quality crowdsourcing translation platform. He has been qualified for working at the Pro level for the English-Vietnamese language pair and selected as Preferred Translator by many customers, having translated more than 500,000 words of user-generated content. The words translated are in various field, ranging from customers support, business correspondence to app & web localization.
I graduated from the Hanoi University of Science and Technology with a good degree in English <-> Vietnamese translation and Interpretation. I have been translating from English to Vietnamese and vice versa for more than 7 years and have extensive experience in various disciplines including your preferred fields as can be seen from my CV attached. Over the years I have established a long-term cooperation with various agencies and end-clients including big names like The Big World (UK), Lingo24 (UK), JC Way (Philippines), New Fantex Technology (Taiwan), Local Trans (China), Mother Tongue (India), Deluxe (US), Comtranslations (USA), CLS (Singapore), Star Group, Tek Trans, etc. and many others.
I started working as a freelance translator and interpreter since 2010, being a student, and to the present this job has brought me much of experience and skills that supports my teaching Russian as a foreign language in university.
I am Huong Pham from Vietnam, a professional translator experienced in such domains as business/marketing, IT, web/app/game localization, legal/contract, general healthcare, HR, construction, etc. I hold bachelor's degrees in English for Science & Technology and in International Business Administration. I've been working in the translation & interpretation fields for 13 years as a full-time employee and a freelancer collaborating with international translation agencies. With proficiency in both English and Vietnamese, as well as a strong sense of responsibility and integrity, I always prioritize the quality and turnaround of every jobs in hand. Happy to provide you with my reliable service.
I have been working as a translator since the year 2000 and I have been translating documents for many clients who have high quality standard, such as the US government, Yahoo, Apple, Microsoft, Phillips, etc.
For education, I was graduated from the Hanoi University of Technology in Information Technology in 1996 and got a Master degree in Computer Science from the Twente University, the Neitherlands. Now I am still working as a software engineer and project manager.
My name is Huong,
I have university degree in international law and PhD degree in international commercial arbitration law from Institute of State and Law, Russian academy of sciences (Moscow).
I have 10 years experience in the field of translation and collaborate with many translation companies, and experience working in international companies and government agencies in the field of diplomatic service and international relations.
Меня зовут Хыонг. Я училась в России 10 лет по гранту правительств РФ и СРB.
Закончила Воронежский государственный университет ( специальность юриспруденция),
Защитила кандидатскую диссертацию в Институте государства и права при РАН.
Имею опыт 10 лет в сфере переводов, сотрудничаю с многими переводическими компанями в России и во Вьетнаме, такими как: Proflingua, Abby LS, RTT, AG Translate, Perevod - Kit, Expertrans Global... и опыт работы в международных компаниях и гоc.учрежениях в сфере дипломатичекой службы и международных отношений.
I have experience with Translating legal documents, Proofreading, Interpreting, Medical, Biology, Ecology, Zoology, Botany, Genetics, Environment, IT, Science and Technology, etc.
1. Medical, pharmaceutical: 400+ pages A4;
2. Criminal cases: 300+ pages A4;
3. Game + IT: above 600k words;
4. Business Contract + Financial reports: 200+ pages A4.
Из-за конфиденциальности, я не могу публиковать переводы разных проектов. Количество слов, объем перевода и оценки клиетов - это подтверждение моей работы.
Я удалю переводы через год с момента получения зарплаты от клиета/заказчика.
Все подробные информации, смотрите, пожалуйста в Резюме или CV в части Portfolio.
- Professional translator working in the translation industry from 2012;
- Working with international and national companies and clients who trust my translation services;
- Committed to delivering the best quality translations to clients;
United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
A multi-skilled and reliable linguist with a proven ability to communicate and translate both written documents as well as face-to-face interpreting consecutively and simultaneously. Very adaptable to new ideas and can communicate clearly with people from all social and professional backgrounds. Well mannered, articulate and respectful of diversity and multicultural issues, awareness of professional jargon, ability to research different specialised languages for different projects. Flexibility in the ability to adapt to challenges when they arise while remaining aware of professional code of conduct.
• Legal translation service
• Medical translation
• Technical & Scientific
• Academic evaluation
• Literary translation
• Media Entertainment
• Business translation
• College transcript
• Email translation
• Film script
• Manuals & User guide
• MT post-editing
SEAtongue is an authorized translation and localization provider based in South East Asia with offices worldwide offering services with 12 years of experience in compliance with the data protection laws and regulations. We are an active member with the ATA and ISO - 17100 certified, our team is In-country, in-house linguists and our rates are competitive.
Our experience allows us to offer Asian translation services across a huge variety of industries including:
* Asian IT Translation Services.
* Asian Automotive Translation Services.
* Asian Telecommunications Translation Services.
* Asian Engineering Translation Services.
* Asian Consumer electronics Translation Services.
* Asian Marketing Translation Services.
* Asian Medical/biotech Translation Services.
* Asian Legal Translation Services.
To learn more about us, kindly visit our website at https://seatongue.com/
Or you can check our company profile at https://goo.gl/6z43hR
Demonstrated specific successes in managing direct, multiple and simultaneous projects
Demonstrated specific successes in managing change, influencing change, managing risk, and in leading negotiations
Demonstrated specific successes in collaboration, goal alignment, and customer advocacy
Demonstrated leadership qualities: integrity, credibility, professionalism, action orientation, drive, confidence, and the ability to thrive in a fast paced, ambiguous environment
Demonstrated outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written
Being officially accepted to work since I'm at the university, the experience I got there helps me learn faster and be better at translation. Up until now, I have been translated more than 20000 words in a variety of subjects including accounting, contracts, banking and medical equipments.
TRANSLATE BY EEP (EXPERTISE, EXPERIENCE AND PASSION)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Adept in CAT tools (Trados, Memoq, Wordfast) and translation platforms (Memsource, Smartcat, Trados Groupshare…)
- Software localization with Passolo
- Expert in Internet search, online dictionaries, fast-typing with 10 fingers
- Strong sense of care and responsibility for every work
- Good capability of working under high-pressure environments
- Masterly in editing photos with Adobe Photoshop, editing videos with Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects, Wondershare Filmora, subtitling and karaoke with Aegisub.
I have worked in translation and transcreation for more than 15 years. My field of expertise include marketing materials, IT, education, economics, travel and tourism, photography, among others. A reliable and trusted professional with satisfied clients in terms of quality and deadline assurance.
Hi I'm Bob, I'm a Freelance English - Vietnamese translator, English/Vietnamese Voice-over artist. I have 9 years of experience working as a translator. My projects includes: Video games, e-commerce websites and apps, goverment propaganda and lots more. I also do voice-over commercials and podcast in both Vietnamese (all accents) and fluent English.
I already have 5 years of experience in translating and interpreting English to Vietnamese and vice versa. I have worked on various translation projects including document translation, book translation, website translation, and subtitle translation.
A quality-oriented English and Japanese to Vietnamese Freelance Translator/Editor/Subtitler with 10+ years of experience (delivered more than 10,000,000 words and 10,000 minutes in total).
Successful at transferring meaning, flow, specific characteristics and even culture of original texts to the target language.
I am a Vietnamese native speaker working as a full-time freelancer.
- Education/Schooling (especially school districts in US)
- IT, Software, Hardware, Manuals
- Legal, Contract
- Entertainment, TV Shows, Films, Movies, Documentaries
- Medical treatment/studies/research
- Healthcare/Healthcare insurrance
CAT tools: Trados, MemoQ, SmartCat, OmegaT and other CAT Tools if required.
Subtitle making tool: Subtitle Edit