Experienced in translating the following subjects:
I have also managed an automotive project for a couple of years leading 75 translators in most of thew European languages
I'm a IT professional (software development) that has experience in translating technology related documents, such as websites, surveys and user interfaces and UI components. I work fast and dedicated. When I receive your job offer I usually respond in 15 minutes during the day time(CET).
FreelanceOffices offers translations of patents, technical documents, manuals, medical field, automotive, casino games, tourism and general items.
I don’t work with foreign subcontractors and do all the translations myself and important, I’m bilingual French and Dutch.
Know that I’m open to negotiate about the rates.
French, German and English to Dutch (Flemish).
Dutch (Flemish), German and English to French.
Dutch (Flemish), German and French to English.
- Trados Studio 2017.
- Word, Excel, Outlook, MS Office.
- OOONA (subtitling).
- Translations: 0.06 €/word if < than 10.000 words – 0,05 €/word if > 10.000 words.
- Post editing: 0,04 €/word.
- Proofreading: 0.04 €/word or 24,50 €/houre.
- Transcriptions in Dutch: 1,25 €/minute. Translation possible to French or English at price mentioned above.
- Subtitling: 10 €/min.
- Same rate
Здравствуйте, предлагаем услуги нашего бюро переводов "Flashoder".
Переводчики (носители) с опытом перевода на более 50 языковых пар. Вычитка, редактура.
Большое портфолио работ. Качественные переводы сайтов, документов, обычных текстов.
Готовы выслушать ваши условия. Всегда идем на уступки.
Удобнее и дешевле, чем отдельные переводчики, фрилансеры. У нас одни из самых низких и адекватных цен на рынке.
Услуги профессионального бюро переводов.
I am a 48 years young Belgian (Dutch) freelance translator and proofreader.
I have more than 15 years of experience working in multinational and multilingual companies (such as BHP Billiton Diamonds, JCB, Exel, ...), and in the tourist sector, where languages always have been very important.
I guarantee accurate work, professional attitude and 100% deadline commitment.
United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, Sunderland
Established in July 2019 providing translations and related services between Dutch - English - German.
Thorsten, the owner/consultant, has over 25 years experience working in Purchasing, Supply Chain, Logistics, Procurement, Contract Management and Customer Services for large and small (multi)national/multi-site private and public organisations; such as Philips Electronics NV, Dow Chemicals Ltd, Johnson Matthey Catalysts Plc, Local Government, NHS, Ubisoft, CEVA Logistics, Caterpillar, NSK Europe, Avaya and Teleperformance UK.
Born and raised in The Netherlands to a Dutch mother and a German father, languages have always been a part of his life. At secondary school also studied French and Spanish, but these are not strong enough to provide translation services for. Moved to the UK in 2000 where his language skills were in great demand by purchasing/supply chain management/procurement/contract management/logistics and customer service departments.
You want a fast, flawless and professional translation? Look no further.
My goal is to swiftly provide you with a proper translation.
What can you expect?
Manual translation (no Google translate)
Completion of the work on time
Working with vast knowledge in various subjects
Multilingual sworn public translator, interpreter, editor and copywriter. Mastery through competence and profound experience in nuances and subtleties of the languages at the highest scholastic and scientific level possible.
Through my broad working experience in automotive technical services, engineering, logistics, sales and marketing, franchising, IT, automation and e-commerce, and providing training in various fields within those disciplines, I have learned to identify with and adjust to almost every business and industry easily and swiftly. High quality and reliable service are a natural part of my values.
I work for regular customers mainly (mostly agencies, language pairs ENG>DUT, GER>DUT) and in fact I get more volume offered than I can handle lately, but I’m now looking to focus more and more on my specialism's as these are the area’s where I can distinguish myself from the ‘average’ translator, benefitting from my wide experience in the field.
These specialisms are: Automotive, Agriculture, Technical, Electronics, Industrial, Engineering, Transport & Logistics, IT, Hardware, Software, Business (any discipline), Management, Marketing, E-commerce, Internet.
I am an experienced translator (native Dutch) to and from English, Dutch, German and Romanian. I have many years of experience in cross-cultural and multi-lingual work. I've translated and proofread many letters, articles and lots of website content in English, Dutch and Romanian.
Dutch is my mother tongue and I hold an MA degree from a Dutch university. I'm fluent in English and Romanian and can pass for a mother tongue speaker in both languages. I work quickly, enjoy open and good communication with my clients, and am always open to go the extra mile as long as the client is happy. My focus is on high quality and naturally sounding translations that don't sound like a translation at all.
I have worked many years in Construction in the technical trades of Electrical and Mechanical. This helps me to get the necessary insight in translating manuals and other technical material to a good and accurate translation in Dutch.
Since 3 years I am working as a Translator, English - Dutch and German - Dutch.
"Reliable and experienced"
Welcome to my profile.
I’m a freelance remote business support manager, management consultant and translator with a can-do and no-nonsense mentality.
With a degree in business and administration I have more than 15 years extensive work experience in many fields. Due to this I’m versatile and what’s popularly called a jane-of-all-trades.
I pride myself on being proficient in the Dutch language, my mother tongue, spoken as well as written, and fluent in the English language. I’m excellent at my work, I love helping and supporting others, I don’t rest until things are perfectly done and fully taken care of. I’m capable in bringing people together and building a great company culture by motivating and communicating. I have attention to detail, very good organizational skills, people management skills, and Dutch work ethics. I'm flexible, proactive, accurate, and I have knowledge of many different topics.
I’m an expat native Dutch and native-like English speaking translator. I have lived and worked abroad in North-America and S.E.A. for +20 years as a sales and marketing manager while working with international English, Dutch, French and German speaking customers. I became a full-time professional online translator in December 2015.
My name is René Wester. After studying physics at the University of Amsterdam I started as a freelance technical translator in 1992 at Patent Office Vriesendorp & Gaade in The Hague and then in 2004 at Patent Office EP &C in Amsterdam.
My work consisted of translating patent applications from English, German and French into Dutch.
I have a vast knowledge of mathematics, physics, chemistry and engineering combined with very good language skills in Dutch, English, German, French and Spanish.
Mi nombre es René Wester. Después de estudiar física en la Universidad de Amsterdam, empecé como traductor técnico independiente en 1992 para la Oficina de Patentes Vriesendrop y Gaade en La Haya y luego en 2004 para la Oficina de Patentes EP & C en Amsterdam.
Mi trabajo consistió en la traducción de las solicitudes de patentes de inglés, alemán y francés a holandés.
Conozco bien las matemáticas, la física, la química y la ingeniería, y el holandés, inglés, alemán, francés y español.
BILINGUAL GERMAN + DUTCH
* Translator / interpreter since 1993
* University Translation Sciences 1993 (comparable with BA/MA)
* CERTIFIED COURT SWORN Translator (Register Rbtv 27151) DE>NL, NL>DE, IT>NL in The Netherlands and Italy
* CONTRACT LECTURER Translating Dutch>German last year Bachelor (BA) at LOI
* MEMBER translator/interpreter association NGTV (FIT)
* Collaboration network with colleagues / agencies with 20+ years of experience (= into English + other languages on request)
* Target languages: German + Dutch
* Source languages: Italian + English + German + Dutch + Spanish
* contracts / legal matters / notary public / real estate
* technical-mechanical manuals / glas / ceramics
* e-commerce / design / furniture / publicity slogans / websites / art / transcreation
* post-editing / localisation / SEO
Mobile phone + whatsapp + wechat:
+31 - 6 5115 4841
+39 - 334 1485 499
Master in Translation German and Spanish to Dutch
Master in Communication and Information Studies (main subject: IT & Translation English-Dutch)
I started Tessa van Swieten Vertalingen in Augustus 2008. I specialise in commercial translations from German, English and Spanish into Dutch (mainly in the fields of tourism, marketing, luxury products, culture, fashion, lifestyle,, food and drinks.
Hi, thanks for taking the time to read about me! I'm Dutch, so therefore I'm quite direct, so here's about me: I've successfully studied the subject Communications on a Bachelor level in Zwolle, The Netherlands. After my studies I've moved to Germany. In Germany I've worked over 7 years in online marketing and e-commerce on an international level. Last year I moved back to The Netherlands and worked as a content manager. Now I'm taking a chance by starting my career as a freelancer. My specialities are content creating/optimizing (SEO) and translating English or German to the Dutch. Good to know, I have a lot of experience on Amazon and bol.com.
After a long stay in several countries worldwide I speak seven languages, six to a professional level and beyond.Medical experience and a medical degree help me in my translation efforts, while being the local family doctor.
Translation and writing articles has become our main source of income, aided with a small pension. But I will have to keep working to support our ever expanding family.
Areas of study and training:
Languages: Dutch (at schools in The Netherlands, German and Spanish at German-Spanish schools in Ecuador and Paraguay), English with private tutor, at international schools abroad and in The Netherlands, French at schools in The Netherlands as well as with private tutor.
Financial auditing (partial)
Travel industry course (for travel agent)
Accounting course (basic bookkeeping)
Horticulture (various courses on growing ornamental plants and managing/owning an ornamental plants business)
Middle management course
Records management (various courses on records, document and archives management)|
Basic Marketing course
Basic Information Technology course
Senior Facility manager course
Realtor course for license in Residential Real Estate Sales
Car Rental Reservations training
Car Road Side Assistance training
Private pilot license training
Employment and/or own business as:
IT project manager in various positions (for loyalty card system of oil company, selection and implementation various (multilingual) records management systems selection of facility management system)
Document and archives management (department head in various positions, including at computer center, university and European Union)
Owner document management consultancy business (specialized in utilities)
Travel reservations team member
Travel sales manager (Middle East)
Hotel guests host for travel organization
Tour operator (Middle East and Greece)
Senior team member at ornamental plants nursery
Owner ornamental plants nursery
Facility manager (department head)
Software localization manager facility management software
Car rental reservations team member
Car road side assistance team member
Home demolition team member
Poultry farm team member
Fruit orchard worker
Tomato nursery worker
CAT tools used:
Deja Vu (X3) - have license
RECENT TRANSLATION, PROOFREADING AND LOCALIZATION PROJECTS
1) Construction/Residential & Commercial Real Estate/Architecture
EN to NL/FR/DE/ES/FR/NO/KR/CN (traditional and simplified), DE to NL, NL to EN (US)
- CAFM (Computer Aided Facility Management) software user
interface, online help, manuals, web pages, sales collateral - 120,000 words
- Manual for shot blasting machine – 11,500 words
- Web pages for broker of De Luxe Residential Properties
- Product web pages for professional tools company - 3,900 words
- Article on architecture and photo voltaic panels
- Steel construction specifications - 2,300 words
2) Industrial machines/Tools/(Petro)Chemical Industry/Various technologies FR/EN (US/GB) to NL
- Chemical Safety Data Sheets
- Technical manual bakery machine (spiral mixer) – 17,000 words
- SDS – Safety Data Sheets (Chemicals) website – 40,000 words
- User instructions container lifting machine
- Two online catalogs of professional tools companies, plus their index - 14,500 words
- User instructions for cargo lashing straps
- Instructions fitting/replacement of luxury class car parts
a. Business Law, NL/DE/FR/ES (HO) to EN (US/GB)
- Telecommunications company contracts
- Bylaws / Articles of Organization / Articles of Association / Statutes
- Debt collection documents
- Website pages of lawyer’s office
- Generic contractor agreement
- Terms and condition of services company - 4,700 words
- Summons complaint for damages against corporations – 8,200 words
b. Family Law. EN to NL/DE, NL/LA to EN
- Marriage licenses and certificates
- Applications for divorce, Divorce decrees, Divorce settlements
- Birth certificates
- Extracts and copies of diplomas
- Acknowledgements of parental authority
- Certificates of conduct
- Driver’s licenses
c. Immigration Law, NL to EN
- Asylum requests
- Decisions on Asylum Requests
- Residence Permits
d. Constitutional / Procedural Law. NL to EN
- Article on constitutionality of rulings of Supreme Court on some legal
e. Criminal law, FR (HA)/ES to EN (US)
- Case file on money laundering case - 8,000 words
- Case file on telecommunication law violation
4) Public Administration/Government, DE to NL, NL/ES (MX) to EN/FR/EN/DE
- European Tender for procurement of multilingual records management
- RMS (Records Management System, also called Document Management
System) software user interface, online help, manual
- Corporate and VAT Tax assessments
- Permit decree under Environmental Protection Law for waste processing plant -
5) Horticulture, NL to EN (GB)
- Pesticide studies
- Herbicide labels
6) Accounting / Finance, DE/NL/FR to EN (US/GB)
- Balance sheets
- Profit and Loss (P&L)
- Mergers & Acquisitions brochure in fashion industry
- Financial overview for joint venture
- Major international financial loan agreement in solar power plant energy sector –
- Payment processor website - 7,500 words
7) Health Care/Medical Devices/Oncology, translations, editing and localizations (American-SI unit conversions), FR/DE/NL to EN (US/GB), EN to NL
- Pathology reports
- PET / MRI / CT / Ultrasound imaging reports
- Lab reports of blood tests
- General medical records
- User Instructions and labels for medical devices
- Biomedical study on anti-cancer compound - 6,700 words
- Health insurance claims
- User interface diet related device – 22,000 words
8) Logistics / Shipping, EN to NL, NL to EN
- Hazardous Materials Shipping Software user interface
- Occupational Health & Safety manual for ferry - 11,000 words
9) Information Technology (IT), NL to EN (GB)/DE/FR, EN (US) to NL
- RFP and SLA
- CAFM (Computer Aided Facility Management, also called IWMS) software user
interface, online help, manuals, web pages, sales collateral - 120,000 words
- IT services contract - 5,300 words
- Document Management System (also called DIS) - 24.000 words
10) Electronics/Other products, ES/EN (GB) to NL, FR to NL
- Web pages with product specifications of portable radios - 21,000 words
- Occupational health protection product brochure
- Lease contract for massage chairs
- User manual reusable ear plugs
- Manual for drivers at office services company – 7,800 words
11) Media & Entertainment, EN (GB) to NL
- Survey for music web site
12) Travel, Tourism & Leisure/Food & beverage EN/FR to NL, DE/NL/FR to EN
- Camping travel related magazines - 15,000 words
- Restaurant franchise brochure
- User manual for soda machine - 2,200 words
- Menus and web pages for organic foods retailer
- Marketing plan for supermarket chain – 4,300 words
- Corporate communications manual of supermarket chain - 4,000 words
- User interface of car rental software
13) Aviation, EN to NL
- Course manual for drone pilots on regulations concerning flying drones
14) Beauty and other personal care products, EN to NL
- Brochure for cosmetics – 2,000 words
15) Energy generation and distribution, EN to NL, FR/NL/DE to EN (GB)
- Major international financial loan agreement in solar power plant energy sector –
- Article on power generation from rice husks
- Article on architecture and photo voltaic (PV) panels
- Web pages for retailer in solar panels and wind turbines – 3,000 words
- Product web pages with technical specifications of combined heat & power (CHP) generators - 5,600 words
16) Fiction, NL to EN (US)
- Historical novel - 88,000 words
17) Patents, DE/FR to EN (US), EN (GB) to NL
- 2 patent claims in the subject area of mechanical engineering including aircraft mechanics
- 3 patent claims in the subject area of electrical engineering
As a former school teacher with a nautical/ technical background and 8 years of experience in investing, I aim to combine my skills with my passion for language. With my subject matter knowledge, attention to detail and good feeling for the appropriate style, I will help you to set your business into the Dutch market.
Highly trained and experienced translation and localization professional English/German/French to Dutch and Dutch to English.
Responsible for high-end accounts in terms of translation and localization management and production.
- Graduate from University of Translation and Interpreting
- High-quality translations into Dutch by a native speaker
- Highly trained in all primary CAT tools (SDL Trados/Memsource/Smartcat/MemoQ/Déjà Vu)
- Quality Assurance (both automated and manual) included in service
- Aware of cultural differences during localization processes
- Experienced in TM/TB management
- Very good transcreation and copywriting skills
- Specialized in offering quick delivery times and high-service levels
- Highly responsive and 24/7 available
Fields of expertise:
Sie möchten Ihre Produkte oder Dienstleistungen in Belgien oder den Niederlanden vermarkten. Sie suchen einen kompetenten Partner, der Ihre Texte professionell und überzeugend ins Niederländische überträgt? Ich bin Belgischer Muttersprachler (Niederländisch).
Durch meine jahrelange Erfahrungen in die Hotel-und Lebensmittelindustrie, verstehe ich die Anforderungen, die diese Branchen an Übersetzungsdienstleistungen stellen, und habe mich auf die Übersetzung von Fach- und Marketingtexten, Websites und Software in diesen Branchen spezialisiert.