Open to KOR<->ENG translation and/or localization requests as a Korean American freelancer. 6+ years of translation, localization, project coordination experience within Korean language education and IT
- Fluent in English and Korean. An English Major Graduate, wherein the Medium of Instruction was English. A Korean National from a Korean-speaking household.
- An English Education Major, knowledgeable with the technicalities of a language, as well as linguistic and educational theories.
- Experienced in teaching English to different age groups and in different settings (classroom setting and in one-on-one tutorial setting).
- Working as a Radio Personality in a Nationwide Radio Station, where the main source of communication is English.
- Familiar with cultural cues of English and Korean
I am proficient in English and Korean to be understood and recognized as a native speaker of both languages.
Lawyer with an MBA. I am glad to provide translation/interpretation services to those who want to expand their business to Korea/the US. Translating/interpreting languages is not just change one language to another. You will be surprised by the great difference when you hire someone like me who know both countries (Korea and the US)'s cultures and communication maneuvers. This detail will change your outcome.