Freelance ES & PT > EN translator, editor and interpreter since 2012.
I localize online, marketing, commercial and PR content to help give clients direct access to the English-speaking market, specializing in the tourism industry.
My extensive translation experience includes tourism websites, legal documents, rental contracts, social media articles as well as literature, having translated my first book last year (2016).
I also provide English editing/proofreading services in collaboration with non-English native translators in other language pairs.
I also have experience acting as a volunteer interpreter in emergency medical situations among a community of expats in Ecuador.
1. Outsource translator at Translation Agency of Perm State National Research University (2009-2011)
2. Technical translator in JSC PROGNOZ (2013-2016)
3. Technical translator and editor in FORESIGHT (2016 - Present)
4. Free-lance translator (2007-present)
Translation services ASAP, including translation, editing, post-editing, glossary, TM designing, comments, feedback and proofreading.
Languages: RU (native), En (US, UK – native), PT (Br, Pt – B2+), as well as combinations RU-EN, En-RU, RU-PT, PT-RU, EN-PT, PT-EN.
Manual input speed of translation is 5000-20 000 words per day.
Price: 0, 04 USD / word. 10 USD / page.
I am an experienced Freelance Translator (Business, Banking, Financial, IT, Software and Website Localization, General, Subtitling, etc.).
I have had extensive work experience in office environments, the banking sector and service industries, giving me varied skills and the ability to work with many different types of subjects.
My work experience involved a great deal of independent research, requiring initiative, self-motivation and a wide range of skills. I am a fast and accurate translator, with a keen eye for detail.
I specialize in particular business sectors and have a perfect command of the associated terminology. I work in a wide variety of fields, such as:
LAW & FINANCE
• Powers of attorney
• Witness Statements
• Letters of Request
• Courts documents
• Annual Reports
• Audit Reports
• Financial Statements
• Notes to the Financial Statements
• Call for bids
• Commercial letters
• Investment Reports
• Business Reports
TECHNICAL AND INDUSTRIAL
• Technical Manuals
• Technical specifications
• User Manuals
• Safety Manuals
• Tender documentation
• Materials testing
• Publicity and advertising
MARKETING AND CORPORATE COMMUNICATIONS
• Powerpoint presentations
• Advertising Brochures
• General communications
• Leaflets & Posters
• Letters & Emails
• Institutional documents
• Birth certificates
• Death certificates
• Academic transcripts
• Marriage certificates
• Divorce Certificates
• Adoption papers
• Citizenship and naturalization papers
• Tax records
• Insurance policies
• Powers of attorney
• General letters and texts
• Medical Charts
• Documents attached to medical supplies
• Medical insurance documents
• Informed Consent Forms
• Hospital discharge papers
• Scientific publications
• Medical records
• Hospital records
• Regulations and legislation
• Clinical study reports
• Clinical protocols
• Clinical Trials
• Medical reports
• Scientific research
• Test and analysis results
Wörther Straße 36
Tel.: +49-30-23 88 12 23
Mobile: +49-177-77 88 886
Fax: +49-3221-1142 184
E-mail: [email protected]
· English (all variants) > German (Germany/Austria/Switzerland);
· Spanish (all variants) > German (Germany/Austria/Switzerland)
Native Language · German (Germany/Austria/Switzerland)
· To use my foreign language, translating and proofreading skills in the fields of software localization, consumer electronics and market research translations.
· Technical, medical and engineering & automation translations from English into German for Aventis & Procter & Gamble (London/Great Britain), Interverbum (Stockholm/Sweden), Keypoint (Kopenhagen/Denmark) etc. from 2/02 to present
· Software and opinionaire translations from English into German for Text & Form (Berlin/Germany), D & D International (Berlin/Germany), LocZone GmbH (Berlin/Germany), Idea Institute (Tokyo, Japan), etc. from 2/96 to present
· Game localization/manuals/questionnaires for Keywords International Ltd. (Dublin/Ireland), especially Microsoft's Xbox from 2001 to present
· Engineering & automation (controlling devices, industrial automation, industrial
electronics, measurement & monitoring systems/devices, power devices, semiconductors, telecom hardware/infrastructure), consumer electronics and survey translations for Torindo Co., Ltd. (Tokyo/Japan), TEAM International s.r.o. (Reutlingen/Germany), Intrat (Reutlingen/Germany) from 11/99 to present (including manuals for SONY, PIONEER, KENWOOD etc.)
· Transport: question paper translations for Bombardier Transportation via Akzént (Berlin/Germany) from 02 to 04
· Arts and Culture: inquiry schedules for KulturBrauerei GmbH; Berlin Partners; Stiftung NEUE KULTUR (all Berlin/Germany) 2002
· Additional translation work in the fields of Medical Diagnostics (ultrasound and MRI machines, X-ray machines), Medical Life Support (urinary catheterization, hospital care products), Therapeutic Equipment (infusion pumps), Medical Scientific Texts (rheumatology, ophthalmology, gastroenterology and cardiology), Medical Pharmacy.
· Additional translation work in the field of Engineering & Automation (controlling devices, measurement & monitoring systems, telecom hardware/infrastructure)
· Additional translation work in the following fields: Leisure, Art, Architecture, Industrial Design, Machinery (Automotive), Services (Financial Consulting/Financial Advisory), Software (Antivirus, CAD/CAM/PLM, Computer Games, Operating Systems, Office/Document Management Applications).
·Teacher of German as a Second Language, Volkshochschule Berlin, 3/93-5/96
· Diploma-Translator for English and Spanish, Humboldt-University of Berlin,
Honors And Activities
· Exchange student in Spain for one year (Universidad de Extremadura, Cáceres, 1990)
· Exchange student in Great Britain for one year (Thames Valley University, London, 1993)
· Software and hardware technical knowledge
· Experience in Consumer Electronics and Market Research translations
· Experience in the use of SDL TRADOS Studio 2014, MemoQ & Déjà Vu X2 translation memory software (18 years)
· Excellent spelling skills · Experience in software localisation, IT, telecommunication
· Ten college semesters of Russian
· Translation: 0.09 EUR per source word depending on difficulty and file format
· Proof-Reading: 30 EUR/h
· 3,000 words
Fields of Translation
· Game Localization
· Software Localization
· Consumer Electronics
· Engineering & Automation
· Market Research
Undergraduate student in Languages – Portuguese and English – at Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro. Performed an internship in a translation company from 2018 to 2020. She is currently working as a translator (Portuguese – English) and has experience in the use of translation tools, such as SDL Trados Studio and SmartCAT.
I hold a diploma in English and a master's degree in Applied Linguistics. My focus is on Translation and Computational Linguistics. Currently, I'm taking a post-graduation course in Communication and Digital Marketing.
Considering my professional background, I've been working with translations since 2012. I can offer cutting-edge translations and proofreading services for the following language pairs: English-Portuguese, Portuguese-English, and Spanish-Portuguese.
Regarding my fields of expertise, I would say they include (but are not limited to): work presentations, academic papers (Law, Computer Science, Economics, Business), technical documents, websites (Soccer, Technology, Traveling, Finances, Lifestyle), and social media (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, TikTok). As for localization file formats, I have experience working with HTML, XML, and MS Office.
If my profile suits your needs and you are interested in my services, reach out for an accurate and efficient translation!
Maximiniano Nascimento holds a Bachelor's Degree from Universidade Nove de Julho working and has over 10 years' experience in the Translation industry. He works with technical translations and interpretations for many different industries, including Media & Entertainment, Advertising, Marketing, PR, Travel and Hospitality, IT and Religious. During his career, he has worked for many world-class companies, including Google, Equinix, Cloudflare, BMW, Harley-Davidson, IBM, MSC Cruises, Pantene, Tiffany, Microsoft, MasterCard, and more. He has also translated “The New Prince" (TROMBETTI, Marco. Pi Campus, 2018) and edited "Finding God in the Darkness”, He has also translated the book “The New Prince" (TROMBETTI, Marco. Pi Campus, 2018) and edited "Finding God in the Darkness” (HOWART, Irene. Lifeway Christian Resources – to be published).
As for CAT tools, he works with Smartling, Polyglot, WordFast, MateCat, SmartCat, Memsource and Trados Studio.
English Language Coach as well as Professional Translator. Vast experience in English Teaching, Coordination, Freelance Journalism, Press Office, Online Media and English Coaching in Brazil, Spain and in the UK.