MY CV / RESUME :
* Natively DANISH, ENGLISH (15+ years) & GERMAN (20+ years)
* 4 year Bachelor translation degree - Cand.Ling.Merc, Copenhagen Business School (1996)
* 3 year Master degree - International Business Administration, Copenhagen Business School (2003)
* 100% my own freelance agency for 14+ years. (anno 2005)
* CERTIFIED ISO 17100:2015 4-phase translation process for highest quality control.
* CAT: SDL Trados Studio 2019 (preferred)
I am a responsible person who like to deliver a great service to the people that I work for or to my clients. When i am working, I think that it is important not working as a robot, but actually as a professional, where I like to give my ideas and inputs to the project I am working on. These are just words and I think that it is important to show actions behind those words.
I've been traveling and working in Latin America for a decade, and therefore I have a deep understanding of both culture and language in that area. Furthermore I have highly developed skills in communicating in English, since that became my second language those years abroad. Also a lot of my education at university was in English, why I have a rich vocabulary when it comes to educational materials and academic texts.