Native Dutch, currently residing in Spain. Translations from Dutch, English, German and Spanish to Dutch, English and German
I´ve worked in different industries (Automotive, Retail/Wholesale/Export, Insurance, Real Estate, IT)
My name is Claus Bertermann, born 1965 in Stuttgart, Germany.
I grew up bilingual (Spanish-German) and in the course of my professional life I have been able to use and refine my knowledge of Spanish as well as my English and French from my time at highschool. After studying architecture at the Technical University of Munich (TUM) I decided to become an entrepreneur and since then I have worked in various industries (property development, finance, hedge fund industry, e-commerce, telecommunications, translations). I love the enormous freedom that translating offers me and have been able to build up a solid client base over the last years.
Passionate about languages and aviation.
Working now full-time since 4+ years as a translator, localizing content from/for Latin America, the DACH region, and English-speaking markets.
Background in digital marketing, familiar also with code translation, CMS platforms (LiveWords, WordPress and others), Amazon market place (AMZ) SEO translations (DE/UK/US/MX/ES), keyword research, e-commerce SEO, web auditing, CRO for websites.
Counting with a full-fletched SEM-team of 8 people to tackle challenges for Facebook, Google Ads and other campaign channels with multi-lingual needs.
Specialized translation areas: Marketing, Product Translations, E-Commerce, Finance, Contracts, Logistics, Crypto Currency, Blockchain Topics, Fashion
Knowledgeable about presentation editing in PPT and Keynote (layouting, translation, localization), subtitling, uploading and integration of content.
With a team of translators available upon request for: Italian, Croatian, Serbian, Portuguese (Brazil), French
My name is Nadine and I am a native German delivering professional translations as well as proofreading and copy writing services in a variety of fields. Holding a Master's Degree in Politics, Education and Social Sciences, I have been working as a freelance translator and proofreader for more than five years. I am available for translations from English and Spanish into German, software and website localizations as well as proofreading/editing and MTPE.
My areas of expertise include:
- legal and business, incl. whitepapers, business reports and ISO documents
- medical and health related topics
- academic writing and proofreading/editing with a focus on social sciences and economics
- lifestyle and entertainment related topics
- IT contents; software, app and game localizations
- linguistic testing
- project management and QA for translation and content production projects
I am able to process a variety of file types, large volumes and extensive glossaries.
I am a project manager for translation and content writing projects. Founder and CEO of The Happy Beavers. I chose a team of excellent translators, editors, proofreaders and content writers and together we offer high-quality services. If you hire me, you will receive a native high-quality result in all mentioned languages in my profile.
I am the right person to talk to if one of the following points applies to you:
• You want to go beyond receiving “just a text in another language” and you are looking for content that is marketing- and SEO-optimized.
• You are afraid that choosing the right freelancer might take very long and you just want to get a high-quality job done.
• Your project is long-term and might involve multiple people, perhaps in multiple languages but you don’t want to talk your project over and over with every single freelancer, instead, just one party to deal with.
Available to chat about your needs. Ready to help your business grow.
Translating since 2017. Open to new projects. Doing my work with pleasure, paying attention to details. Languages: Russian (NATIVE), English (C1), Spanish (C1), German (B2), Korean (B2). High-quality outputs are guaranteed.
Devotion is the key to smooth, appealing translation. In addition to talent, it takes a genuine love for the written word. Therefore, a skilled translator most likely is also a passionate writer who breathes life into any text, be it a novel or a scientific article.
German native speaker, fluent in English and Spanish and committed to deliver accurate, high-quality TRANSLATION & LOCALIZATION. In my work, I always strive to retain the tone of the source text, as opposed to a mere word-by-word translation.
I also offer PROOFREADING and EDITING of a variety of German texts, such as blog articles, legal, medical & technical documents, business emails, press releases, etc.
I am very responsive and thorough with great attention to detail. Being a freelancer with 20+ years of professional experience, I am very familiar with the needs and concerns of my clients, including deadline constraints.
Are you interested in a long-term collaboration? - Then don't hesitate to get in touch!
I have a Master's degree in translation and interpreting (German/English/Spanish) and I did two Bachelor's degrees in transcultural communication and Spanish language. Thanks to many stays abroad in the US, Spain, and Latin America I could perfect my English and Spanish skills. Besides working as a translator and interpreter, I also do subtitles in German, English, and Spanish. I'm really looking forward to new projects and collaborations with you!
I have two degrees in translation, a "Diplom" from the Johannes-Gutenberg University in Germany and an MSc in Translation and Interpreting from the Heriot-Watt University in Edinburgh. Furthermore, I have been translating for more than 10 years and have worked in a wide array of fields - in the past 5 years I have mainly dealt with pharmaceutical research texts, but continue to translate all sorts of text, including contracts, certificates, degrees and many more.
· English (all variants) > German (Germany/Austria/Switzerland);
· Spanish (all variants) > German (Germany/Austria/Switzerland)
Native Language · German (Germany/Austria/Switzerland)
· To use my foreign language, translating and proofreading skills in the fields of software localization, consumer electronics and market research translations.
· Technical, medical and engineering & automation translations from English into German for Aventis & Procter & Gamble (London/Great Britain), Interverbum (Stockholm/Sweden), Keypoint (Kopenhagen/Denmark) etc. from 2/02 to present
· Software and opinionaire translations from English into German for Text & Form (Berlin/Germany), D & D International (Berlin/Germany), LocZone GmbH (Berlin/Germany), Idea Institute (Tokyo, Japan), etc. from 2/96 to present
· Game localization/manuals/questionnaires for Keywords International Ltd. (Dublin/Ireland), especially Microsoft's Xbox from 2001 to present
· Engineering & automation (controlling devices, industrial automation, industrial
electronics, measurement & monitoring systems/devices, power devices, semiconductors, telecom hardware/infrastructure), consumer electronics and survey translations for Torindo Co., Ltd. (Tokyo/Japan), TEAM International s.r.o. (Reutlingen/Germany), Intrat (Reutlingen/Germany) from 11/99 to present (including manuals for SONY, PIONEER, KENWOOD etc.)
· Transport: question paper translations for Bombardier Transportation via Akzént (Berlin/Germany) from 02 to 04
· Arts and Culture: inquiry schedules for KulturBrauerei GmbH; Berlin Partners; Stiftung NEUE KULTUR (all Berlin/Germany) 2002
· Additional translation work in the fields of Medical Diagnostics (ultrasound and MRI machines, X-ray machines), Medical Life Support (urinary catheterization, hospital care products), Therapeutic Equipment (infusion pumps), Medical Scientific Texts (rheumatology, ophthalmology, gastroenterology and cardiology), Medical Pharmacy.
· Additional translation work in the field of Engineering & Automation (controlling devices, measurement & monitoring systems, telecom hardware/infrastructure)
· Additional translation work in the following fields: Leisure, Art, Architecture, Industrial Design, Machinery (Automotive), Services (Financial Consulting/Financial Advisory), Software (Antivirus, CAD/CAM/PLM, Computer Games, Operating Systems, Office/Document Management Applications).
·Teacher of German as a Second Language, Volkshochschule Berlin, 3/93-5/96
· Diploma-Translator for English and Spanish, Humboldt-University of Berlin,
Honors And Activities
· Exchange student in Spain for one year (Universidad de Extremadura, Cáceres, 1990)
· Exchange student in Great Britain for one year (Thames Valley University, London, 1993)
· Software and hardware technical knowledge
· Experience in Consumer Electronics and Market Research translations
· Experience in the use of SDL TRADOS Studio 2014, MemoQ & Déjà Vu X2 translation memory software (18 years)
· Excellent spelling skills · Experience in software localisation, IT, telecommunication
· Ten college semesters of Russian
· Translation: 0.09 EUR per source word depending on difficulty and file format
· Proof-Reading: 30 EUR/h
· 3,000 words
Fields of Translation
· Game Localization
· Software Localization
· Consumer Electronics
· Engineering & Automation
· Market Research
I am an official translator registered with the Colombian Ministry of Foreign Affairs for the language pair German-Spanish, a German National, resident of Medellín for the past 7 years. Having cofounded a language services provider, worked as a language teacher and translator, as well as university professor for intercultural managament and volunteer in intercultural education, I have very solid linguistical skills, as well as a broad overview of many fields of study and strong investigative and research habits.
Имею опыт работы в области переводов научных текстов по специальностям: Медицина, Фармация, Генетика, Биологическая химия.
Исполнительна, пунктуальна, готова к удалённой работе в области переводов с/на английский, немецкий и испанский языки в различных сферах.
My name is Claudia and I'm a translator and proofreader for English, Spanish and French to (Swiss) German based in Zurich, Switzerland.
I specialize in corporate communications, marketing, fundraising, online communication, NGOs, humanitarian aid and development aid.
I mainly offer translations of:
- press releases
- flyers and brochures
- (e-)newsletters and (e-)mailings
- social media and blog posts
- websites, landing pages
An outstanding operator within the tourism and leisure industry with sound knowledge of administrative operations as well as the ethical use of social media and internet to promote and market all aspects of a business
Hello, my name is Markus and I´m from Germany. Currently I´m studying at a Liberal Arts College in Georgia US. I have language skills in Brazilian Portuguese and Latinamerican Spanish. During my studies I have a lot of oportunities to improve my translation skills by translating sermons on computer or on time. If you need texts translatations or reviews from Spanish/English/Portuguese into German feel free to contact me.
Schon immer haben mich Sprachen fasziniert. Sowohl über meine längeren Auslandsaufenthalte in den Niederlanden und Spanien, als auch über meinen Beruf als oft reisende Bildende Künstlerin und das Leben in einer multikulturellen Stadt, war es mir immer möglich, fremdsprachige Kontakte zu pflegen. Selbst mein Beruf ist Sprache - die bildliche, farbliche, formale, klangliche, texturierte...
In unserer globalisierten Welt bekommen Fremdsprachen zunehmend eine größere Bedeutung und die Arbeit als Übersetzerin, lässt mich daran teilhaben, diese neuen Herausforderungen unserer Gesellschaft anzugehen.
Es ist ein bisschen, als ob man das, was die Kunst ohnehin schon kann, zu überbrücken sucht, denn die Kunst spricht eine internationale Sprache, für alles andere gibt es Übersetzer/Innen ;-)
I grew up trilingual (Spanish -father tongue/French-mother tongue/German-schooling language) my senior year was in the USA from where I also grew very comfortable with English. Speaking different languages at the same time has gotten very common to me because of my job in the tourism industry for the past 20 years.
I am a very happy, optimistic and outgoing person. I have a lovely family and with my parents I moved to Spain when I was 11 years young. I returned to Germany in two occasions to finish my baccalaureate and to gain work experience, but my initial schooling years were in Spain. I love nature and animals, at home we have dogs and cats. My working life has been mostly in the financial world with over 15 years experience, having achieved also directing my own branch and team of 5. I left the banking industry to dedicate myself to my passion, languages and am loving it! In addition to this I do networking events for different companies and give their presentations and speeches, to help in their international developments.
I discovered my love for languages in young years, always wanted to know what other are saying. I am a native German and soon learned English, Spanish and French.
As I lived in Spain since I am 11 years old, I consider my Spanish level as bilingual.
Bisher hauptsächlich Übersetzungen in technischen Fachbereichen (inkl. Software/Apps) und Produktbeschreibungen sowie allgemeine Korrespondenz zwischen Kunden und Support und Kryptowährungen (Websites+Apps).
You want a fast, flawless and professional translation? Look no further.
My goal is to swiftly provide you with a proper translation.
What can you expect?
Manual translation (no Google translate)
Completion of the work on time
Working with vast knowledge in various subjects
I am a sworn translator with technical specializations (see above) and some other fields like economical and law translations (contracts, instruments). A second point is interpreting (police, customs, tribunals, private persons, registry offices).
These are the points of top interest:
- longer experience with CAT-Tools (actually Studio 2017)
- project management with colleagues and companies
- technical translations for the specializations above indicated including terminology projects (as german native speakter, but also in the other directions in cooperation with native speakers of other languages). The base technical of these projects is my bureau, the intellectual base the knowledge of natural-scientific and technical bases, and their application to the technical jargon. The constitution of technical terminology also requires the same bases
- necessary net of colleagues as native speakers of other languages
- The translation bureau for the introduction of technical writing.
I am passionate about languages, culture and art. I´ve stand out in my professional path for being very entrepreneurial and proactive.
I have 7 years of experience in translation, three masters degrees (in Portuguese and in German), in addition to other language certificates (expertise level in Spanish and English – Proficient C2).
I am a native Portuguese speaker and English would be my second mother tongue, used daily within my family and at work. Furthermore, I speak serbo-croatian as a native, as half of my family is serbian.
Опыт работы техническим и устным переводчиком по широкому спектру тематик (высокие технологии, промышленность и производство, юриспруденция, финансы и бюджетирование, бизнес, дизайн и проектирование и др.).
Переводы по направлению международной торговли, экспортно-импортных операций.
Опыт сопровождения бизнес- и официальных делегаций.
I am Johan, I offer high quality manual translations from and to Norwegian, German, English, Italian and Spanish and also proof reading of any text. My expertise is within business and literature.
Furthermore, I am a German/Norwegian bilingual, I have knowledge in business English and can provide perfect translations within a short time from and to these languages. I have also gained experience translating technical or complicated texts from and to Norwegian, German, Italian and Spanish.
Don’t hesitate to send a message, I’ll be happy to answer any questions regarding deadlines, special requests, prices etc!
I am a reliable Freelance-Translator, focused on high-qualitative service for customers.
Depending on complexity, I deliver 10000+ words per day.
I use several languages in daily-life, I lived in countries where the language is spoken. That´s why I do not only translate "after the books", but as well from real-life use of language.
I am multilingual translator and linguist specialized in Modern Languages.
I have wide experience in the translation and language industry.
I like to provide top-notch digital and language solutions.
I'm also a member of CONALTI and IAPTI associations.
My website: https://felixrigaud.wixsite.com/felixrigaud
My IAPTI Profile: https://www.iapti.org/felix-rigaud/
With experience in translation, transcription and content edition, when you need well-spun content that is free of grammatical errors, you can count on me. I speak Spanish (native), English, Italian, German and French. Accustomed to meeting deadlines I can provide the solutions you need for said works.
Give me a chance to demonstrate my ability to complete your project with a fair price within your deadline.
I am a Spanish and German native speaker with a 10-year experience translating from and into both languages, and I have worked with English as well. I have worked translating from technical manuals to subtitles for short-films appearing in international festivals in Germany. I grew up in both Colombian and German cultures, and from a very young age my love and interest for languages and cultures have grown. I studied my B.A. in the University of Regensburg on Spanish, English and French Philologies, with emphasis on Linguistics, Cultural Studies and Literary Studies.
Native German from Hamburg, bilingual in French and fluent in English and Spanish. I lived and worked for more than 7 years in Spain. Since 2009 I live and work in French speaking countries (Burkina and France).
ATA certified specialist translator with solid industry experience in the technical and legal field. I have been running my own translation business for two years – apart from translations, I also offer a customised portfolio of communication services.
Born in Germany, classical high school education with Latin and Greek, besides French and English; study of speech therapy, emigration to Bolivia with Dutch husband and first child (of six). Regular visits in Brazil. Since 2013 back in Germany. Translations, including medical and technical, from the following languages: English, Spanish, Dutch, French, Italian, Portuguese to German.
I constantly work with languages. I have taken part in a number of essay contests, translated at the Wine producers festival for foreign guests, participated in various linguistic competitions. I am ready to fulfill my tasks responsibly and punctually.