Exceptionally speedy, high-quality translations with affordable pricing are what I aim to provide customers with. With 9 years working as a professional translator and numerous texts of different types including websites, documents, correspondences, etc., I have always been satisfying clients with linguistic services I provided.
I am a freelance English-to-Vietnamese translator and interpreter with a BA in English Interpretation.
I am a problem solver with an open mind and the tech know-how to get your job done no matter what.
With years of experience translating a wide variety of materials related to Gaming, Cryptocurrency, Public Health, NGOs, Education, Government, Businesses, Legal etc.
I believe I can GET YOUR MESSAGE ACROSS.
Master of Arts (Applied Linguistics): May, 2019, College of Humanities & Social Sciences, Yuan Ze University
Member of American Translators Association: March, 2019
Project Manager Certified: October, 2018, Management and Strategy Institution
Bachelor of Arts (Translation Studies): July 2015, College of Foreign Languages, Hue University
SDL Post-Editing Certified Translator: March 2017, SDL: Language Translations & Content Management Company
MemoQ 2014 Certified Translator: March, 2017, Kilgray Translation Technologies
Winner of Proz.com's Translation Contest: Benevolent deception: "The placebo button effect" - English - Vietnamese language pair
I am a qualified Vietnamese Translator/Assistant with MBA Degree, specialization in Marketing. I have had more than 7 years experience in translation. My job involves translating all the documents from Vietnamese into English and vice versa in various fields, both technical and non-technical contents.
I'm translator of the book: Science of Getting Rich: Decoded by Fabian Lim.
I also have various experience in translating Cryptocurrency and Binary option. I’m translator of olymptrade.com and bitday.com.
Especially, I have great experience in translating website content and mobile apps.
I'm also in charge of translator and virtual assistant of SunFrogShirts, US based company. My job involves: Write the daily report. Support Marketing program towards Vietnamese members; Translate for Customer Service (both Vietnamese-English and vice versa).
In addition, I am active and enthusiastic. I am willing to learn and do what takes to get a job done well even under pressure or on far mission
My name is Hanh and I am a professional full-time translator based in Hanoi, Vietnam.
With 6 year experience in translating and localization, I am able to translate your documents into Vietnamese to English or vice versa at the best result.
I also had experience in web searching, Wordpress, Onpage SEO and virtual assistant. I've done many projects with really positive feedback and scores.
1. I had experience in translation for GoQuest Media Ventures. I was in charge of translating subtitles for series of Indian movies (some movies already public in Vietnam), gameshow, translating posters and flyers...
2. I also worked as a Virtual Assistant for Damien Elsing Copy writing company in 2014. I was in charge of translating website content from English to Vietnamese, content writing.
3. I have participated in translating and localizing apps, software, social website and blogs such as Born2Invest, Lazy Cookies Vietnam, Epic Flight Academy, Wondershare Software, 50LANGUAGES...
My areas of expertise include:
1. Vietnamese - English Translation: General Business, Marketing, Social Science, Website content, IT, Health and Beauty, General Law, Games...
3. Editing (Proofreading)
I am an experienced, professional English-Vietnamese translator with strong linguistic ability, high commitment to tight deadlines and responsive communication. Current collaborations with RWS Moravia, Oliver, Lan Bridge, Pactera, Chan Thien My, etc. Translation delivery to Microsoft, Ubisoft, Google, Alibaba, Ubaser, Hyundai, The Boston Consulting Group, Bosch, NetSuite, adidas, etc.
- Business, marketing, transport, logistics, finance, accounting, market research
- Education, IT, system, software
- Gaming: betting, sport, RPG, MOBA
- Technical: automobiles, healthcare, fashion...
- Excellent bachelor from top 1st Business school in Vietnam, Associate Member of American Translators Association (ATA), Professional Member on ProZ
- Familiarity with CAT tools (Trados, MemoQ, Memsource...), MS Office (Excel, Powerpoint), Adobe (Acrobat Pro, Illustrator...)
- Professional experiences in Finance (F&B firm), Consulting & Market Research (consulting firm)
Uy is a teacher of English who is always striving for personal and career development. He has more than 8 years’ experience in teaching English and is currently employed as a full-time teacher at Ho Chi Minh City University of Education in Vietnam, since 2013. He holds a Bachelor’s Degree in English Language and a Master’s Degree in Applied Linguistics.
His love for language does not limit his professional experience to only teaching. Since Sept 2017, he has been working as a freelance translator for Gengo, a high-quality crowdsourcing translation platform. He has been qualified for working at the Pro level for the English-Vietnamese language pair and selected as Preferred Translator by many customers, having translated more than 500,000 words of user-generated content. The words translated are in various field, ranging from customers support, business correspondence to app & web localization.
- 4+ years experience as a translator; 2 years as an interpreter.
- Primary language pair: English - Vietnamese and vice versa.
- Service: Game/application localization; document translation in software, IT, accounting and finance, business; transcription in English/Vietnamese; proofreading; (post-MT) editing.
I love translating and editing clinical medicine and public health-related articles for international publications.
I work as a freelance editor for Cactus Communications, a company based in Mumbai, India. I used to wonder what career I would pursue, and despite all ups and downs, as well as all doubts and failures, I hold fast to my choice of translation and editing.
United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
A multi-skilled and reliable linguist with a proven ability to communicate and translate both written documents as well as face-to-face interpreting consecutively and simultaneously. Very adaptable to new ideas and can communicate clearly with people from all social and professional backgrounds. Well mannered, articulate and respectful of diversity and multicultural issues, awareness of professional jargon, ability to research different specialised languages for different projects. Flexibility in the ability to adapt to challenges when they arise while remaining aware of professional code of conduct.
• Legal translation service
• Medical translation
• Technical & Scientific
• Academic evaluation
• Literary translation
• Media Entertainment
• Business translation
• College transcript
• Email translation
• Film script
• Manuals & User guide
• MT post-editing
Translation is a matter of making intelligible a whole culture.
Professional English - Vietnamese translator/transcriber/voice talent more than willing to help you out!
I'm a native Vietnamese translator with advanced English level and an immense passion for languages.
- 4 years experience in translation & localization industry, worked as as translator/editor at Harvard Business Review Vietnam. Translator of many books that have been published in Vietnam book market as listed on portfolio. Top-rated freelance translator on Upwork platform.
- 4.000+ minutes experience in transcribing Vietnamese and translating into English.
- Excellent TOEIC score: 950/990.
- Graduated master in Satellite Technology and bachelor in Renewable Energy at University of Science and Technology in Hanoi (USTH).
- Extensive knowledge in Business, Sales & Marketing, Science, Energy, Environment and space - astronautics.
- Seeking long-terms clients.
- Very disciplinary with deadlines and work quality.
- Professional translator working in the translation industry from 2012;
- Working with international and national companies and clients who trust my translation services;
- Committed to delivering the best quality translations to clients;
Being officially accepted to work since I'm at the university, the experience I got there helps me learn faster and be better at translation. Up until now, I have been translated more than 20000 words in a variety of subjects including accounting, contracts, banking and medical equipments.
TRANSLATE BY EEP (EXPERTISE, EXPERIENCE AND PASSION)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Adept in CAT tools (Trados, Memoq, Wordfast) and translation platforms (Memsource, Smartcat, Trados Groupshare…)
- Software localization with Passolo
- Expert in Internet search, online dictionaries, fast-typing with 10 fingers
- Strong sense of care and responsibility for every work
- Good capability of working under high-pressure environments
- Masterly in editing photos with Adobe Photoshop, editing videos with Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects, Wondershare Filmora, subtitling and karaoke with Aegisub.
Hello, with appreciation.
I am Linh Dang, a translator from Vietnam. As a native speaker of Vietnamese having an advanced English proficiency, I am working with English - Vietnamese translation and vice versa.
My working subjects include formal papers and contents for localization.
I work most comfortably with materials involved with basic science, computer science, economics, and business. However, no matter what field the work belongs to, I always demand myself to produce the best possible products.
Look forward to cooperating with you in future!
Я работаю с английским с 16 лет. Проживала в США длительное время. За последние 5 лет преподавала в России и Вьетнаме, также переводила различные документы с английского и вьетнамского языков. К работе отношусь очень ответственно, поэтому за качество моих услуг вы можете не переживать!
I am a sophomore with a Bachelor of Arts - BA focused in English Linguistics and Literature. Although my major is Translation & Interpretation, I am also passionate about media and communication with a demonstrated history of working in many non-profit organizations. I am prepared for new challenges and flexible enough to execute diverse works, including translating tasks, academic research, graphic design, and more.
Ответственная, инициативная и приспосабливающаяся, готова осваивать новым навыкам.
В свободное время я занимаюсь рукоделием, музыкой, смотрю образовательные сериалы и участвую в языковых олимпиадах, чтобы улучшить свои недостатки и обновить свои знания.
Greetings. I'm a native Vietnamese with a Bachelor's degree in Teaching English as a Foreign Language. I am confident in my command of English as I have over 3 years of experience in teaching and volunteering in translation, transcription, and subtitling services.
I believe I would be a suitable candidate as I have been described as responsible and detail-oriented.
I look forward to working with you.
My name is Thanh, a native Vietnamese in Hanoi. I am a qualified Freelance English/Vietnamese Translator. I have a BA in Translation and Interpretation from Vietnam National University and over 10 years experience translating many types of documentation. I have consistently provided a prompt and professional service so the highest quality is guaranteed.
I have got the IELTS 7.5 Certificate published by British Council and 7 years studying English Majors before getting into college. Also, I am a graduate of BA Honors Program of Faculty of English Language Teacher Education at University of Languages and International Studies.
Therefore, I personally consider myself an individual who possesses certain skills and knowledge to obtain. Given the opportunity, I would be able to improve skills, broaden my knowledge and gain experience with a view to becoming an expert in the future.
Take advantages of English skills & experience and understanding of language aspects to become a professional translator or interpreter and bring a lot value to customers. From that, I will continue to polish my skills and contribute to the company.
I am not only a translator but also the marketer and website developer, therefore I can understand the language and the professional term, as well as the meaning of documents in IT and business area. I can give the translated documents same meaning, language tone, expression as the original documents
I used to work as the content creator, copywriter in the eLearning field, and translation was one of my tasks (mostly English- Russian, English - Vietnamese, Vietnamese - English). Accurate, hardworking and logical thinking.
When I approach a job, first I want to hear all about it, your goals and what you expect. With that in mind and your brief, I can map out the detail plan to step-by-step execute the task. Of course, I'll give my absolute best to achieve your goals and exceed your expectations.
I have worked as a freelance translator for many years, I love translating and have a passion for translation-related jobs as well as a lot of experience. I'm excited by the idea of translating various kinds of materials into my native language (Vietnamese). I'm punctual and responsible as well. Please give me an opportunity to be considered for translating jobs, and do not hesitate to send me a test if you would like to.
Native Vietnamese with more than 7 years of full time working in English-speaking environment. With my rich experience in being interpreter & assistance for expat managers, I have the ability to deliver fast but still fully accurate translation between English and Vietnamese. The context of translation I can work with also varies from formal, technical report to informal, daily life situations.
I started my translation career 10 years ago mostly as a hobby for my favorite games or fiction novels. However, as I spend more time doing this job, I found myself deeply interested in helping people deliver their ideas, their information to a bigger audience through translation. As the result, I'm now switching my career to a full time translator to follow my passion.
For certificate references, I scored 7.5 in IELTS General Training Test & 103 in TOEFL English test in 2019.
I'm native English / Japanese / Vietnamese translator and web designer living in Tokyo.
I will deliver accurate and recognized Japanese translation.
My translation experience.
・ Manual translation: Industrial machinery / tools, Medical equipment, Consumer electronics, IT related
・ Website localization: Tourism and Travel, IT related, Medical, Musical instrument
・ Software localization (Operational menu text only), Game, Music app,
・ Web site - Localization and making
・ DTP - Translaion of the Catalog, Leaflet, Poster, Graphical material
・ Video Editing - Subtitling, Voice over
・ Sound Technician - Transcription, Karaoke
Working freelance as a translator providing a translation service to clients
who are in need. Involved converting content from one language into
another and ensuring that the finished converted product relay the
intended message as clearly as possible