Exceptionally speedy, high-quality translations with affordable pricing are what I aim to provide customers with. With 9 years working as a professional translator and numerous texts of different types including websites, documents, correspondences, etc., I have always been satisfying clients with linguistic services I provided.
I am a freelance English-to-Vietnamese translator and interpreter with a BA in English Interpretation.
I am a problem solver with an open mind and the tech know-how to get your job done no matter what.
With years of experience translating a wide variety of materials related to Gaming, Cryptocurrency, Public Health, NGOs, Education, Government, Businesses, Legal etc.
I believe I can GET YOUR MESSAGE ACROSS.
Master of Arts (Applied Linguistics): May, 2019, College of Humanities & Social Sciences, Yuan Ze University
Member of American Translators Association: March, 2019
Project Manager Certified: October, 2018, Management and Strategy Institution
Bachelor of Arts (Translation Studies): July 2015, College of Foreign Languages, Hue University
SDL Post-Editing Certified Translator: March 2017, SDL: Language Translations & Content Management Company
MemoQ 2014 Certified Translator: March, 2017, Kilgray Translation Technologies
Winner of Proz.com's Translation Contest: Benevolent deception: "The placebo button effect" - English - Vietnamese language pair
I am a qualified Vietnamese Translator/Assistant with MBA Degree, specialization in Marketing. I have had more than 7 years experience in translation. My job involves translating all the documents from Vietnamese into English and vice versa in various fields, both technical and non-technical contents.
I'm translator of the book: Science of Getting Rich: Decoded by Fabian Lim.
I also have various experience in translating Cryptocurrency and Binary option. I’m translator of olymptrade.com and bitday.com.
Especially, I have great experience in translating website content and mobile apps.
I'm also in charge of translator and virtual assistant of SunFrogShirts, US based company. My job involves: Write the daily report. Support Marketing program towards Vietnamese members; Translate for Customer Service (both Vietnamese-English and vice versa).
In addition, I am active and enthusiastic. I am willing to learn and do what takes to get a job done well even under pressure or on far mission
I am an experienced, professional English-Vietnamese translator with strong linguistic ability, high commitment to tight deadlines and responsive communication. Current collaborations with RWS Moravia, Oliver, Lan Bridge, Pactera, Chan Thien My, etc. Translation delivery to Microsoft, Ubisoft, Google, Alibaba, Ubaser, Hyundai, The Boston Consulting Group, Bosch, NetSuite, adidas, etc.
- Business, marketing, transport, logistics, finance, accounting, market research
- Education, IT, system, software
- Gaming: betting, sport, RPG, MOBA
- Technical: automobiles, healthcare, fashion...
- Excellent bachelor from top 1st Business school in Vietnam, Associate Member of American Translators Association (ATA), Professional Member on ProZ
- Familiarity with CAT tools (Trados, MemoQ, Memsource...), MS Office (Excel, Powerpoint), Adobe (Acrobat Pro, Illustrator...)
- Professional experiences in Finance (F&B firm), Consulting & Market Research (consulting firm)
Translate film/movie subtitles for agencies cooperating with Netflix, Starworld, K+ in Vietnam
- Translate many types of documents from English to Vietnamese and vice versa (law, admin, finance, etc.) at a translation agency in 2005.
- Localize in-game content (HTML, CSV, photoshop, flash content) for a Japanese online game project (in English for international market)
- Familiar with using CAT tools like Omegat and SmartCAT
My name is Hanh and I am a professional full-time translator based in Hanoi, Vietnam.
With 6 year experience in translating and localization, I am able to translate your documents into Vietnamese to English or vice versa at the best result.
I also had experience in web searching, Wordpress, Onpage SEO and virtual assistant. I've done many projects with really positive feedback and scores.
1. I had experience in translation for GoQuest Media Ventures. I was in charge of translating subtitles for series of Indian movies (some movies already public in Vietnam), gameshow, translating posters and flyers...
2. I also worked as a Virtual Assistant for Damien Elsing Copy writing company in 2014. I was in charge of translating website content from English to Vietnamese, content writing.
3. I have participated in translating and localizing apps, software, social website and blogs such as Born2Invest, Lazy Cookies Vietnam, Epic Flight Academy, Wondershare Software, 50LANGUAGES...
My areas of expertise include:
1. Vietnamese - English Translation: General Business, Marketing, Social Science, Website content, IT, Health and Beauty, General Law, Games...
3. Editing (Proofreading)
- 4+ years experience as a translator; 2 years as an interpreter.
- Primary language pair: English - Vietnamese and vice versa.
- Service: Game/application localization; document translation in software, IT, accounting and finance, business; transcription in English/Vietnamese; proofreading; (post-MT) editing.
A veteran linguist with advance education (MA) and 12 years of experience in many walks of life. I am the person who can always "power your words with passion". My expertise cover International Relations, Marketing, Business/Finance, Healthcare, Social Sciences, IT, and more.
Uy is a teacher of English who is always striving for personal and career development. He has more than 8 years’ experience in teaching English and is currently employed as a full-time teacher at Ho Chi Minh City University of Education in Vietnam, since 2013. He holds a Bachelor’s Degree in English Language and a Master’s Degree in Applied Linguistics.
His love for language does not limit his professional experience to only teaching. Since Sept 2017, he has been working as a freelance translator for Gengo, a high-quality crowdsourcing translation platform. He has been qualified for working at the Pro level for the English-Vietnamese language pair and selected as Preferred Translator by many customers, having translated more than 500,000 words of user-generated content. The words translated are in various field, ranging from customers support, business correspondence to app & web localization.
Hi, the name's Vy. I have worked as a professional translator/reviewer since 2014 with the language pair English-Vietnamese. I am specialized in technical, mobile application/movie/video game-related and literary content.
While I mainly work with English & Vietnamese, I used to work with a variety of other languages (e.g. Asian & European languages) as a QA specialist on a daily basis, with specialized tools of course. I am also experienced in translating/editing subtitles for Netflix movie titles & several TV shows.
I am looking forward to dedicating my free time to translating/editing/QA to further improve my language skills, which should help advance my career in the professional localization field.
Should you decide to give me a chance to cooperate, please feel free to contact me. Thank you for your consideration & have a delightful day!
Regarding my general experiences, for five years, I worked in the fields of Market Research (with Taylor Nelson Sofres Vietnam) and Marketing (with United International Pharma). Having been an international student, I have deep understanding of both Western and Vietnamese education systems as well as educational materials.
Regarding my education, I got my BA from California State University, Fullerton (USA) in 2012 upon high school completion in Vietnam.
Now being a freelance translator, I have been taking on Vietnamese<>English interpretation, translation, proofreading, subtitling, and transcription projects with local and international language agencies, as well as with private entities. I've translated 1,000,000 words, subtitled/transcribed 1,500 minutes, proofreaded 100,000 words, and interpreted 50 hours in the topics of Media, Marketing, Market Research, Entertainment, Sports, Healthcare/Medical, Legal, IT, Trading / Finance, etc. for approximately 100 companies worldwide.
I am Huong Pham from Vietnam, a professional translator experienced in such domains as business/marketing, IT, web/app/game localization, legal/contract, general healthcare, HR, construction, etc. I hold bachelor's degrees in English for Science & Technology and in International Business Administration. I've been working in the translation & interpretation fields for 15 years as a full-time employee and a freelancer collaborating with international translation agencies. With proficiency in both English and Vietnamese, as well as a strong sense of responsibility and integrity, I always prioritize the quality and turnaround of every job in hand. Happy to provide you with my reliable service.
United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
A multi-skilled and reliable linguist with a proven ability to communicate and translate both written documents as well as face-to-face interpreting consecutively and simultaneously. Very adaptable to new ideas and can communicate clearly with people from all social and professional backgrounds. Well mannered, articulate and respectful of diversity and multicultural issues, awareness of professional jargon, ability to research different specialised languages for different projects. Flexibility in the ability to adapt to challenges when they arise while remaining aware of professional code of conduct.
• Legal translation service
• Medical translation
• Technical & Scientific
• Academic evaluation
• Literary translation
• Media Entertainment
• Business translation
• College transcript
• Email translation
• Film script
• Manuals & User guide
• MT post-editing
I love translating and editing clinical medicine and public health-related articles for international publications.
I work as a freelance editor for Cactus Communications, a company based in Mumbai, India. I used to wonder what career I would pursue, and despite all ups and downs, as well as all doubts and failures, I hold fast to my choice of translation and editing.
Выпускница ИСАА МГУ, вьетнамской группы, исторического отделения. Вьетнамский язык изучаю 7 лет, окончила годовую языковую стажировку по программе обмена с Вьетнамским национальным университетом в Ханое (VNU, USSH).
Занимаюсь письменными переводами с вьетнамского и английского языков, тематика различная: техническая (нефть и газ, энергетика, транспорт), юридическая (сертификаты, декларации, договоры, уставы, лицензии на предпринимательство, налоговые формы), финансы (банковские расписки, счета-фактуры, выписки), официальные документы (приказы, постановления, отчёты и т.д.), общий перевод, туризм и достопримечательности, искусство, история.
Предложения о работе принимаю в сообщениях SmartCAT, через рабочую почту.
- Professional translator working in the translation industry from 2012;
- Working with international and national companies and clients who trust my translation services;
- Committed to delivering the best quality translations to clients;
Мы - Бюро переводов во Вьетнаме (Вьетнамский, Русский, Английский).
Мы предоставляем профессиональные переводческие услуги по оптовой цене многим Бюро переводов в России (письменный перевод).
Все наши сотрудники имеют большой опыт работы в области переводов.
СРОК ВЫПОЛНЕНИЯ ПЕРЕВОДОВ:
Документы объемом до 10 страниц - 1 день
Документы объемом более 10 страниц - исходя из нормы перевода 5-10 страниц в день (в зависимости от языка).
Цена за стандартную страницу перевода1 с Вьетнамского языка на русский, английский.
Цена за стандартную страницу перевода1 с русского, английского языков на Вьетнамский
1 1 стандартная страница перевода – 1800 знаков, включая пробелы (ознакомьтесь со статьей «Единица измерения в бюро переводов»)
Цена не изменяется кроме специальных документов и не зависит от курса валюта.
Перевод свидетельств, дипломов, паспортов 200 руб/ документ.
Translation is a matter of making intelligible a whole culture.
Professional English - Vietnamese translator/transcriber/voice talent more than willing to help you out!
I'm a native Vietnamese translator with advanced English level and an immense passion for languages.
- 4 years experience in translation & localization industry, worked as as translator/editor at Harvard Business Review Vietnam. Translator of many books that have been published in Vietnam book market as listed on portfolio. Top-rated freelance translator on Upwork platform.
- 4.000+ minutes experience in transcribing Vietnamese and translating into English.
- Excellent TOEIC score: 950/990.
- Graduated master in Satellite Technology and bachelor in Renewable Energy at University of Science and Technology in Hanoi (USTH).
- Extensive knowledge in Business, Sales & Marketing, Science, Energy, Environment and space - astronautics.
- Seeking long-terms clients.
- Very disciplinary with deadlines and work quality.
Being officially accepted to work since I'm at the university, the experience I got there helps me learn faster and be better at translation. Up until now, I have been translated more than 20000 words in a variety of subjects including accounting, contracts, banking and medical equipments.
TRANSLATE BY EEP (EXPERTISE, EXPERIENCE AND PASSION)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Adept in CAT tools (Trados, Memoq, Wordfast) and translation platforms (Memsource, Smartcat, Trados Groupshare…)
- Software localization with Passolo
- Expert in Internet search, online dictionaries, fast-typing with 10 fingers
- Strong sense of care and responsibility for every work
- Good capability of working under high-pressure environments
- Masterly in editing photos with Adobe Photoshop, editing videos with Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects, Wondershare Filmora, subtitling and karaoke with Aegisub.
Hi there, my name is Ivy and I'm a Vietnamese native speaker who has been working as a Freelancer - Translator since 2010. My experience covers translation of general topics, business and agricultural, website localisation, softwares localisation. I would be happy to collaborate with your company in translation projects.
Я вьетнамка, закончила магистратуру в Тимирязевской Академии в Москве, РФ (2013г.) по специальности "биотехнология". Работала техническим переводчиком в Москве (с 2012г.) и в Алматы, Казахстан(с 2013г.) Опыт работы с 2010 года.
I graduated from Hanoi University in 2020 with a bachelor's degree in English Studies and am continuing my ACCA studies.
I have been working as an English<>Vietnamese freelance translator and subtitler since 2018. Most of my work involves translating TV shows with various topics, including entertainment, health and lifestyle, and education.
I'm willing to learn, improve and contribute my skills to the industry.
● I am a native speaker of Vietnamese with 10 years of experience in translation and localization
● Degree achieved: Bachelor of Foreign Language (English for Science, Engineering and Technology) at Hanoi University of Science and Technology
● I am a reliable and responsible person. For me, good translation quality and on-time delivery are the ways of showing respect to the client
● I am fluent in office software (MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Visio), Internet search tools, translation software (SDL Trados, Wordfast, MemoQ, Memsource...)
Experienced translator and interpreter with more than 8 years of experience in various industries including finance, education, manufacturing, advertising, market research, and skin care.
Multilingual and senior-level business development professional with diverse experience in marketing, finance and international relations across Japan, Vietnam, and East Asia. Demonstrate strategic business insights and ability to rapidly explore opportunities, potential markets as well as analyze financial feasibility in line with the overall organizational vision, mission and growth objectives. Possess strong cultural communication and interpersonal skills with sharp networking and relationship management capacity.
Я работаю с английским с 16 лет. Проживала в США длительное время. За последние 5 лет преподавала в России и Вьетнаме, также переводила различные документы с английского и вьетнамского языков. К работе отношусь очень ответственно, поэтому за качество моих услуг вы можете не переживать!
Hello, with appreciation.
I am Linh Dang, a translator from Vietnam. As a native speaker of Vietnamese having an advanced English proficiency, I am working with English - Vietnamese translation and vice versa.
My working subjects include formal papers and contents for localization.
I work most comfortably with materials involved with basic science, computer science, economics, and business. However, no matter what field the work belongs to, I always demand myself to produce the best possible products.
Look forward to cooperating with you in future!
Greetings. I'm a native Vietnamese with a Bachelor's degree in Teaching English as a Foreign Language. I am confident in my command of English as I have over 3 years of experience in teaching and volunteering in translation, transcription, and subtitling services.
I believe I would be a suitable candidate as I have been described as responsible and detail-oriented.
I look forward to working with you.
Young, creative and hardworking, professional in translation projects, seek an opportunity to become an affiliate to a translation agency. Skills include translating general texts from English, Russian into Vietnamese and vice versa, proofreading and editing.